Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Boutique Delilah

OMG is all I gotta say. Works great mobile and desktop thanks guys. SOLD It only took seconds to load

Spiral Twelve

Quick and Easy Install. The magnifier enhances the quality of our products so the customer can see the detail.
Spiral Twelve
The Art of Subtle Impact

Beauty & Essence

This app is great for show casing your products in a better light. for anyone needing to make their pictures pop check out this app and it is really inexpensive too.

Wrought Iron Haven

We have tried a lot of different zoom apps on https://wroughtironhaven.com/ this one seems to be the best for the price Our home and garden items have large sized photos with multiple images and the zoom is really cool for customers to view details of an item easily.

Your Online Warehouse

Wow! This was really so quick and easy to install and does exactly what it says it does. I'm happy. Really worth it. Pls support and install this product. Happy customer!!

Oz About Oz

I'm super impressed with this zoom. When shopping online, I'm constantly frustrated by not being able "to properly see the product". I was incredibly happy to find this zoom and eliminate this issue for my customers. Thank you!!!!

Karishoparis

Very good .....................

Chantilly Way

This is just the kind of app I wanted. It looks great and the customer support figured out the issue I was having and fixed it the same day I contacted them.
Thank you for great service!

Hugh Mcelvanna

Exactly what I was looking for to increase the customer experience on my new website: www.hughmcelvanna.com
I loaded the website with pictures but was looking for a tool so customers could look even closer at the quality and colours available, this tool is the one i went for with no regrets, fantastic and so easy added to your Shopify site.

Brightminds2

Excellent service as usual from this developer- I have a couple of their apps for that reason. Had an issue with theme conflict and was resolved immediately. The zoom is intuitive, now need to get my image bigger!