Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited October 19, 2018

REVISED REVIEW: I updated rating to 5 stars after getting some insight from their support team. I have disabled the zoom on mobile, which I think is unnecessary and now the app doesn't bother me while trying to scroll down on mobile.

It does what it needs to do... although it can complicate scrolling down on mobile as it activates the zoom even when you are swiping down.

Jest Paint Store
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 13, 2018

This app helped my customer to view my store products easily. It works great the first time I use it. Highly recommended it. Thank you!

5MinsPrint
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 5, 2018

This app provides a better viewing experience for my customers, great job, thanks very much. You should take a look at this app.

Mobilefonestuff
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 2, 2018

It does exactly what I needed for my dress shop. I am very happy with this app. The price point isn't bad either. Thank you!

The Ashley Opoku Collection
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 30, 2018

This is what i need and what i use in my store.
this zooming lens gives a true details like pro stores and works well on mobile too.
thanks a lot

beautyleesh.com
Kuwait
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited September 24, 2018

This app is fantastic! It was very simple to install (one click). It fit seamlessly with our theme and improved the look of our products by allowing the images to be magnified... which made everything appear more professional in our opinion. A+! A definite top app choice. HeartfulTouchDesigns.com

HeartfulTouchDesigns
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 19, 2018

very good tools...help to see the product in detail...is easy to install...realy i dont have to do nothing...and the best...work very nice....

Yeya Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 14, 2018

OMG is all I gotta say. Works great mobile and desktop thanks guys. SOLD It only took seconds to load

Boutique Delilah
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 13, 2018

Quick and Easy Install. The magnifier enhances the quality of our products so the customer can see the detail.
Spiral Twelve
The Art of Subtle Impact

Spiral Twelve
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 6, 2018

This app is great for show casing your products in a better light. for anyone needing to make their pictures pop check out this app and it is really inexpensive too.

Beauty & Essence