Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Stellar Timepieces

Works well as expected. There's a nice selection of tools and options that you can use and the app itself makes it very easy to play around with various types of zoom. Would definitely recommend it !

Marcs Funny Tees

work absolutely perfect so much easier to use then any other zoom feature cant recommend it enough keep up the great work

Nama Retail

It works great!!

www.310fashion.com

Riles Belles

When theres no physical products to sell at rilesbelles.com, it makes a HUGE difference when customers uses this app to see the product details. I received many feedbacks that they enjoy nyhoa feature, especially the Baby Boomers. Love this app! Will not run my business without it. Thank You Team!
P.S. Great Client service. I receive notification when all is well just to inform me the site is glitch free. It's like that Rotisserie infomercial " Set it and Forget it"

Lulyfashion

Fantastic Apps!

www.lulyfashion.ch

Carlino Jewellery

FANTASTIC ! because its so simple and does what it says, rather than some where the customer ends up all over the place. Simplicity is best and a magnifier for small items is great. Highly Recommended

Blackbeltshop

great app. we have been using it for a while now on www.blackbeltshop.us

Lpgoh

Perfect App! I installed it kinda late at night and didn't want to mess with it at the time. Woke up in the morning and it was installed by The Code Black Belt team. Great job guys! Wonder if these guys can get other Apps to work correctly? Thanks!

Aarn Packs

This app has tremendously improved our websites' usability. Customers can easily zoom onto a product, or portion of product, and see high-quality magnification. It is easy to use and really IS like a magnifying glass. Highly recommend!

Jaime Home

I love this app! The customer service is great and they were very quick with assisting me with any concerns I had. 5 Stars for sure