Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Rochelle Bijouterie

Very good and useful. I love that. Very good quality zoom and I recommend for all your stores. Five stars.

Retro Solstice

The Cool Image Magnifier Zoom App is so easy to install on your Shopify store. We are so happy with the App and provides an additional great online experience for your online guests. Highly recommend.

Jeepify.me

My website only magnified the first image, and I contacted their support. It was fixed in ~15 mins! This is my email to them... "Holy smokes! That's fast! I was checking out my site after sending the ticket, and noticed it was working on all images. I thought I was maybe mistaken and considered closing the support ticket. Obviously you had already fixed it! That is a new record. Thanks again Ricardo.

The Blossom Club

Very glad with the addition to my store, works really good!! And also very happy with the support :)

meow.cleeva

I just installed it and so far love it. Its a nice affordable price and the app makes my products look amazing!

Lori Jean Apparel

I am so glad this app is affordable! Just installed and its wonderful. Works great with Mobile devices, really like the way it enhances all my products. I would highly recommend.

Winram Gallery

I've seen a lot of these apps that don't deliver. I'm delighted this one works very well on both desktop and handset.

Promo Viniles Panamá

Buena aplicación para hacer zoom a las imágenes. La estoy desinstalando por que al parecer mi tema ya incluye esta función pero no me había dado cuenta.

Yourgreatfinds

I just got this app and so far it looks great. Loaded quickly with no problems. I will update on how my customers react to it soon. I have to say that this company has the best customer service EVER. I wanted to change a font color and sent a request. I expected to hear from them next week. It was done within 30 minutes...twice! I am going to go look at their other apps, just because. Wow!

Mima't Boutique

It really likes a lot how can you see the images. The zoom has improved a lot the vision of my pictures.