4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance visual experience by providing precise and smooth image magnification. It offers customization options such as adjusting the magnification level and choosing the magnifier shape. The app is praised for its easy installation, setup, and personalization, with a responsive support team ready to assist. It's compatible with various website themes and doesn't affect store speed significantly. It's particularly beneficial for stores selling detailed items, allowing customers to zoom in and see the details.

April 13, 2017

This is a great app. I didn't set it up myself and left it. Frank contacted me and offered to do it for me which was a great help. I fully recommend this app and its support staff!

My Choice Digital Scrapbooking
10 months using the app
January 9, 2017

I had a different theme then most, Frank fixed the problem very fast and the magnifier is working just like I wanted, Thanks Frank!

Thehomeandgarden Store
10 months using the app
September 23, 2015

Love it! Simple, easy install. Requested support to configure the app to my store and it was done within hours, plus an email back letting me know along with some tips to improve things!!

Rusty Junque Whatnot Shop
July 14, 2018

Great app!!! Can give very good product's details.Thank you!

Curiudo
Greece
5 months using the app
September 3, 2016

Love it. Thanks for the good work.

The Hopes
Turkey
11 months using the app
February 12, 2016

Excellent app to have for offering a magnified view of your images ... does much better than the built-in zoom effect in most themes. Very easy to install and great customer support too!

Parinitasarees
India
September 13, 2018

Quick and Easy Install. The magnifier enhances the quality of our products so the customer can see the detail.
Spiral Twelve
The Art of Subtle Impact

Spiral Twelve
5 months using the app
February 28, 2016

This is an excellent way for customers to really see what print they are considering buying. It's hard with the size of the image to really get a good idea of what each print (Ketubah) will look like once ordered. Being able to magnify the image helps with the ordering process.
Ronald Broden
www.ketubahsandmore.com

Ketubahs Net
12 months using the app
Edited December 2, 2015

Fantastic app, best money spent, viewers comment how professional it is and the ability to zoom focus for details is excellent. Easy to integrate in your store, a must have. Don't wait to get it.

Fine Arts Plus
April 27, 2018

I just recently installed this app but so far... I love it!!

Graphics Inspire