Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
StoreBricks
4.9
March 30, 2019

Really easy to setup and works great. This is a simple way to get a high quality image magnifier for your product pages.

Till Man
New Zealand
March 27, 2019

I can see why this app is highly rated. 1 click install, and it works well on mobile device. Very easy to use. Worth the 2.99/mo.

Everything Elephants
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 21, 2019

great app, works really well, just what i needed for my store.......................................

Sienna's Spanish Baby
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 14, 2019

I used it and it didn't work. I tried hit up the support and that didn't work either. Don't recommend.

familyshoppers.net
Norway
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
StoreBricks replied March 20, 2019

The app is designed to work out-of-the-box with the Venture theme as installed on the merchant's store.
The app was only installed for 10 minutes, not giving us sufficient time to conduct a quality checkup of the app in the store. In addition, we had not received any email for support.
Merchant was contacted twice regarding this for more information and offered assistance, but no reply was received.

March 9, 2019

Very nice app, I am still figuring it out. Makes my photos appear beautiful and love that the magnifier can e square or round. AMAZING support from their customer service also which to me, is VERY important.

Energy Peace Shop