Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Highly rated Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Aarn Packs

This app has tremendously improved our websites' usability. Customers can easily zoom onto a product, or portion of product, and see high-quality magnification. It is easy to use and really IS like a magnifying glass. Highly recommend!

Jaime Home

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I love this app! The customer service is great and they were very quick with assisting me with any concerns I had. 5 Stars for sure

Sachastyles

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fit in my theme seamlessly. Download pick your preferred settings and done in one minute or less. Perfect!

Old Mission Gazette Store

Works great - thanks so much. Had an issue with installation, but the Code Black Belt team was on it and got it working straight away.

Hushabyebaby Co Uk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app, makes the products stand out and look professional.

Really highlights images and brings them to life.

Feelyourself

Great customer support !!! Nice app !

Jaisaleela

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great add to my online store www.saleela.com! So useful for my customers to magnify and look at the intricate patterns and motifs on our tapestries and bedding.

Presents Personalized

Time spent using app Over 3 years

These could be the most amazing people I have encountered in my protracted journey to building my website. Within minutes of my sending them an email, asking how something could be accomplished, Frank had it done. I have a perfect zoom function at a reasonable price. This experience just made my week.

Aaina By Sanchari

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

One of the Best Apps I have used on my store so far. The support team is extremely helpful. The zoom feature has certainly benefited my online store quite a lot. Thanks Cool Image Magnifier and Team :)

Lingerie Ponto Com

Location Brazil

Excelente e acessível produto. Fácil de configurar e parece ótimo no site.
realmente xelente para quem usa temas sem zoom ,testei varios e considero este o melhor