Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Lingerie Ponto Com

Excelente e acessível produto. Fácil de configurar e parece ótimo no site.
realmente xelente para quem usa temas sem zoom ,testei varios e considero este o melhor

Chie135

This is simply what the doctor ordered - great communications with the team, super speedy service and it WORKS SOOOO WELL!!!!
Thank you to Ashley at Shopify for recommending it to us - as a jewellery brand it is vital we have this.

Hey Cool Baby

Excellent and affordable product. Easy to configure and looks great on the site.

I personally don't enable mobile as I find it hard to activate and avoid image save prompts from the phone's OS. But, its really no big deal as you can always zoom with your fingers on mobile OS's these days.

All in all, excellent product for the price. You really can't go wrong. Great work guys!!!

www.heycoolbaby.com

Pugcrazy

Awesome App! Easy setup that makes your store look more professional creating a huge boost to your conversions and sales!!

I must have app for all stores!!

Pug-crazy.com

Sameshirts Com

We use the app to our full satisfaction. really adds a nice touch to our matching t-shirts product description pages. It enables the customers to review the product in more detail, loads fast a is sexy.

Meraki Design Studio

Simply loving it! I've reviewed a couple of image magnifier apps before cool image magnifier and needless to say - I think this one is the best! Cool indeed :)

Astrophotosandmore

It's a great app for photo closeups especially for seeing surface features of the moon on my photos

Check out my website to see how great this app works at astrophotosandmore.com

Kjf3 Merchants

Great APP and SUPER easy to install. See how it looks in my store.

My Choice Digital Scrapbooking

This is a great app. I didn't set it up myself and left it. Frank contacted me and offered to do it for me which was a great help. I fully recommend this app and its support staff!

Inlaws Fashion

Love the App. Makes website look more profesional. Thank you!!