Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

#1 best reviewed zoom app, magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Blackbeltshop

great app. we have been using it for a while now on www.blackbeltshop.us

Lpgoh

Perfect App! I installed it kinda late at night and didn't want to mess with it at the time. Woke up in the morning and it was installed by The Code Black Belt team. Great job guys! Wonder if these guys can get other Apps to work correctly? Thanks!

Aarn Packs

This app has tremendously improved our websites' usability. Customers can easily zoom onto a product, or portion of product, and see high-quality magnification. It is easy to use and really IS like a magnifying glass. Highly recommend!

Jaime Home

I love this app! The customer service is great and they were very quick with assisting me with any concerns I had. 5 Stars for sure

Sachastyles

Fit in my theme seamlessly. Download pick your preferred settings and done in one minute or less. Perfect!

Old Mission Gazette Store

Works great - thanks so much. Had an issue with installation, but the Code Black Belt team was on it and got it working straight away.

Hushabyebaby Co Uk

Excellent app, makes the products stand out and look professional.

Really highlights images and brings them to life.

Feelyourself

Great customer support !!! Nice app !

Jaisaleela

Great add to my online store www.saleela.com! So useful for my customers to magnify and look at the intricate patterns and motifs on our tapestries and bedding.

Presents Personalized

These could be the most amazing people I have encountered in my protracted journey to building my website. Within minutes of my sending them an email, asking how something could be accomplished, Frank had it done. I have a perfect zoom function at a reasonable price. This experience just made my week.