Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Highly rated Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Kanguru Online

Location Turkey

Happy with it, does the job in a great way .

The Hopes

Location Turkey

Love it. Thanks for the good work.

Fresht No

Location Norway

Daaaaaamn .. I must say i was really impressed with the app! Great product for a fantastic price. I rate the app 9.5/10 - With some minor changes this app can bring the product view game to the next level!

Costarelli

The app is excellent it amplifies the image without blurring. Having a fine jewelry store my customers demand to see details in my pieces and this app does the trick A+.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Thehudahouse

Time spent using app About 1 year

Would definitely recommend. For our site, we have very detailed designs. The magnifier allows customers to see every detail.

The support team has also been great at asking any questions. It is also offers a much better pricing option than other options.

Heroaudio

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Useful for any kind of online stores with hi-res product photos
Customer support is super prompt and helpful too!

Made Modern

This app is fantastic - I was struggling to get a quality zoom on my theme but this app has fixed that and actually adds more zoom functionalities - extremely pleased!

Lilylin Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've had this app for years, and it worked great. I recently changed my theme and the magnifier only worked on the primary image. I reached out to the developer and within a few hours they fixed my problem so the magnifier works on all my images. I especially love that it works on mobile phones. Highly recommend it.

So Ch C

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 1 year

Just PERFECT! You can see even the tiniest of details in high quality photos! Strongly recommended!