Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Construction Shopper

Very useful. Works as advertised.

Lifeculture Apparel

Helpful and Simple app. Modest cost.

The Crimson Closet

Does exactly as it says. High resolution magnifying glass. Works well and easy to install!

Elevated Candles

Works as expected and very easy to install!!

Persianasantorini

Works great!

Really like it. Makes what it promisses in a great way.

Cons: After you click on a image to make it full screen you need to click on de cross on the boven right to close it. If clicking anywhere to close was an feature the app would be an A++

Papes 2

Love this app! Exactly what I was looking for. Received a nice welcome letter from the company as well. Definitely will recommend!

Highsocietycanine

This app was easy to install and does exactly what it's supposed to. It looks great!

Talisman Painting

We love the app and everything these guys are doing. The app is working great. It gives you a choice between a round and a square magnifying glass. The zoom in feature is important for our store, because it gives our customers ability to see artworks we are selling in greater detail. Definitely recommend!

Custompins

Excellent tool. I first looked at the competition but they were charging close to $70 for a license. As a new shop owner I want to keep costs down and bootstrap the operation so I picked this one. It's also much more sophisticated than the competing products and it worked out of the box. Install -> Done. The magnifier looks professional and clean and helps customers to quickly magnify the products and see every little detail, that's a great help for the high-res photos I am using. Thanks!

Consorti

Exactly what I was looking for! Great for customers to see details in the products without having to click on the picture and opening another webpage. Would recommend.