Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 24, 2016

Love this app! Exactly what I was looking for. Received a nice welcome letter from the company as well. Definitely will recommend!

Papes 2
July 24, 2016

This app was easy to install and does exactly what it's supposed to. It looks great!

Highsocietycanine
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 22, 2016

We love the app and everything these guys are doing. The app is working great. It gives you a choice between a round and a square magnifying glass. The zoom in feature is important for our store, because it gives our customers ability to see artworks we are selling in greater detail. Definitely recommend!

Talisman Painting
July 20, 2016

Excellent tool. I first looked at the competition but they were charging close to $70 for a license. As a new shop owner I want to keep costs down and bootstrap the operation so I picked this one. It's also much more sophisticated than the competing products and it worked out of the box. Install -> Done. The magnifier looks professional and clean and helps customers to quickly magnify the products and see every little detail, that's a great help for the high-res photos I am using. Thanks!

Custompins
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 17, 2016

Exactly what I was looking for! Great for customers to see details in the products without having to click on the picture and opening another webpage. Would recommend.

Consorti
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 4, 2016

Magnifier is a great way to engage customers with the images. I recommend other sellers give it a try.

35mmbookshop
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 2, 2016

Great customer service and support. Works well on our website

Sandy Cove Trading Co
July 1, 2016

Great App, It does exactly what it says
Most of my customer loves the freedom of just running the cursor over the product & they get all the details.
Great App.

Simply Trendyy Ny
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 1, 2016

This app is a must have if you are selling any kind of product on Shopify. The setup was easy and I'm using it for my vape/ecigarette shop, www.freshvaper.com. Plus it's only $1.99 a month!

Keylink Solutions
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 29, 2016

very easy to install and it worked seamlessly with my theme!

Shopepic