Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

88 Monkeys

Fantastic app for a very reasonable price. It just works.

Www Shoperotica Co Uk

Looks Good on the site. Will keep it on my website and has no problems.

Ketubahs Net

This is an excellent way for customers to really see what print they are considering buying. It's hard with the size of the image to really get a good idea of what each print (Ketubah) will look like once ordered. Being able to magnify the image helps with the ordering process.
Ronald Broden
www.ketubahsandmore.com

Parinitasarees

Excellent app to have for offering a magnified view of your images ... does much better than the built-in zoom effect in most themes. Very easy to install and great customer support too!

Cosign

I think that this app is at a fantastic price point compared to what else is available.

I was struggling with getting the magnifier to work on multiple images on a single product and the Cool Image Magnifier had it fixed within a few short hours.

Would definitely recommend this app.

Designervault

Product works excellent! Many more features than I expected. When it didn't install properly on my site the guys worked to get it fixed and was up and going in less than 12 hours while I was sleeping. Awesome!

Menz Menzy

Excellent! Works so smooth and clean. Cheap!

Chichause

A really great App definitely worth the cost

Ekochic Com

This magnifying app works beautifully and was exactly what we needed for closer up images of our clothing items.
The staff configured the app for us and was very quick to respond to any questions we had.

Amara Bridal Boutique

I wish I could give Code Black Belt higher then 5 stars for their customers service. I just paid to have another app installed (different features) & it took them 6 days with constant back/forth emails. This app installs instantly & works flawlessly immediately. I had a question & they got back to me within minutes. Highly recommend.