Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Cosign

I think that this app is at a fantastic price point compared to what else is available.

I was struggling with getting the magnifier to work on multiple images on a single product and the Cool Image Magnifier had it fixed within a few short hours.

Would definitely recommend this app.

Designervault

Product works excellent! Many more features than I expected. When it didn't install properly on my site the guys worked to get it fixed and was up and going in less than 12 hours while I was sleeping. Awesome!

Menz Menzy

Excellent! Works so smooth and clean. Cheap!

Chichause

A really great App definitely worth the cost

Ekochic Com

This magnifying app works beautifully and was exactly what we needed for closer up images of our clothing items.
The staff configured the app for us and was very quick to respond to any questions we had.

Amara Bridal Boutique

I wish I could give Code Black Belt higher then 5 stars for their customers service. I just paid to have another app installed (different features) & it took them 6 days with constant back/forth emails. This app installs instantly & works flawlessly immediately. I had a question & they got back to me within minutes. Highly recommend.

Pro Football Dashboards

i love it. the only "flaw" is that i can't use it on the non product pages. I show my posters on my slideshow area too, but i can't use the magnifier there.

Chikkadeal Com

Cool app..easy to install and use. Magnifier is really doing great job and highlights clear details in picture. We are using it since long now and recommend to others also.

Sapphireparadise

This is one of the best apps on shopify platform! Extremely simple to install & works like a Swiss watch! Excellent in every way... Thanks again for all your hard work.

Mansoor, MD, PhD
www.SapphireBazaar.com

---------------------------------------
UPDATE AFTER 1 YEAR:

I have used this app for nearly one year now & THIS IS AWESOME!!!! We requested a difficult customization to match our line of work and the developers were able to implement every single detail we had in mind.

I cannot thank you enough CodeBlackBelt, I look forward to using any other app you develop too.

Fine Arts Plus

Fantastic app, best money spent, viewers comment how professional it is and the ability to zoom focus for details is excellent. Easy to integrate in your store, a must have. Don't wait to get it.