Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Newmans Stamps

Excellent, just the tool I needed for my collectables website to allow customers to zoom in on the detail. Worked no problems first time.

Woolandwater

I think the app is great, it looks cool, does a great job and is easy to install. The one small hiccup I had was that it seems to have issues now and again recognising my featured image HOWEVER before I could even approach the developers about this they had emailed me to say they had spotted the problem and wanted to get it fixed. What preceded was superb customer service as Frank patiently worked on making it work exactly as it wanted it to.
Speedy, patient and clearly amazing service. I highly recommend!

Pick By Room

It only took seconds to have this app up and running, delivers exactly what we needed. Many thanks!

Thirteen Legends

Very quick response and helpful staff, they fixed a little glitch we had on the mobile version in no time. They also went thru another of their apps to arrange and fix visual issues to our surprise, these guys ROCK!! Check'em out, we are very satisfied! Thanks for everything Mike!!

247 Fitness

Works brilliantly. I had a slight problem at first with the code on my site, so the developers on the app fixed it all for me. Very much so pleased.

88 Monkeys

Fantastic app for a very reasonable price. It just works.

Www Shoperotica Co Uk

Looks Good on the site. Will keep it on my website and has no problems.

Ketubahs Net

This is an excellent way for customers to really see what print they are considering buying. It's hard with the size of the image to really get a good idea of what each print (Ketubah) will look like once ordered. Being able to magnify the image helps with the ordering process.
Ronald Broden
www.ketubahsandmore.com

Parinitasarees

Excellent app to have for offering a magnified view of your images ... does much better than the built-in zoom effect in most themes. Very easy to install and great customer support too!

Something Like That

This is a nifty little magnifier app which I like because it doesn't take over the whole screen. My current shopify theme isn't set up for close up photos, so this is a big help!
It's a must-have feature, with super easy set-up, excellent support from the developers and is an affordable cost with the free trial to see if you like it. I'd recommend it to other shops!