Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Getmycouch

Awesome app with really cool feature and that too at minimum charge. The best part is they have a GREAT support team. They would go out of the way to solve any issue for you. Keep it up guys!!

Mlabel

The team was very helpful and super responsive, I wish the zoom would be a bit stronger though but overall a great app

Shaycosmetics

Best magnifying app. If your looking for something end-user orientated, this is it. Simply hover your mouse over a product image and it zooms excellent. Works on mobile great aswell

Playful Banterer

Best magnifying app, at a great price compared to the others. Has unique customization that lets you set the zoom in several ways.

On top of this, GREAT customer support. Had a brief issue due to the way my theme was coded, and the developers quickly went in and corrected the issue for me.

Would absolutely recommend!

Bertoni

It's super easy to install and personalise.
The lack of a star is due to the mobile experience. As of now, I have to click on the image, which then turns a bit grey, and then I have to click again to begin to zoom. It is a bit counter intuitive and to make sure that users are not confused (because of the color change) I disabled the mobile zoom experience.

EDIT:
Few hours after posting my review, not only did they contact me, but had fixed the problem. I went from giving 4 to 5 stars for that. Great job!

Shiffon Boutique And Resale

I love this app!! Simple to use but performs well. I would recommend this to any online product retailer.

Casmara

Simple, elegant, useful, without any complication!

Designs By Laila

I'm very happy with this app! The team is quick in replying back to your questions and are very helpful. Great customer service guys!

Stone Tool Seed

i think the app adds a nice touch to my site, it was installed promptly and adjusted for me so that it worked very well right away with no problems, thanks much!! i would recommend it: i think it is cost effective in my case and will continue to subscribe...Steve Charbonneau

Toplock Online

Easy to install and works well.