Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Run A Mocc

Great app.

As a developer, I was surprised that this app requires zero code changes; it's literally 'plug n play'.

The app interface offers a few simple, easy-to-use customisation options, such as custom CSS and an adjustment bar to manipulate the size of the magnified area.

Clowncoffinsart

Outstanding app with Great results! Frank was fantastic in helping me with a question, and I am very happy with the way it looks to my customers! Well done, recommend

Dhaporshankh

To say that this app works just as advertised, will be an understatement.

This app works BEAUTIFULLY, and it does it with a lot of style.

It is very customize-able, adds a very very cool and distinguishing feature to your store, the price is barely anything, but believe it or not, that is not the main attraction.

The guys behind this app, Mike and Frank, just might be the nicest guys you will deal with.

They respond within hours, not days, hours, are always ready to help, sort out all issues that you might be having almost immediately, and this I say with personal experience, go above and beyond what can be normally expected.

I recommend it 100%.

Go buy it.

Zero Bike Store

Great app! It lets the customers see the files in full screen and also use the magnifier when not in full screen.

Koda Lane Boutique

I tested out the free trial and loved it! It was super helpful and made the images look better. I loved that you can customize it! I loved it so much I bought the annual plan!! XOXO!!

Chloesofcaptiva

Great app, super easy installation and fantastic customer support. I have been thinking of adding an image magnifier for months and was intimidated aout getting it to work. CodeBlackBelt made it super easy. Thanks, guys!

Reelhigh

Great App! Easy to use. It was up and running very quickly. Highly recommend.

Lci Signs

Versatile and helpful. It keeps customers from having to click on images to see the detail work.

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Im so happy for my decision to add this awesome app. the product image looks really good.I will recomended for sure. thaks so much.

Dropshipdirect

Very professional team, very professional add-on to give product photos more appeal to your website visitors. Thumbs up!