Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Ascent Wear

Great app.
A very natural option for those looking for a zoom feature.

Sburnwal

Great Support Service! Mike did a great job in troubleshooting. Really impressed.

A Premium Man

Works just like intended. Great value!

Kestinhare

Great app, highly recommended for anyone who has high quality products and want your customers to see the small details.

L And N Decor

All looking good so far, Great design to display our artwork. :)

Mtamgll

I found a good one! And you folks know how hard that can be.

I discovered this app when I changed templates. It seems in Shopify that either you have a Magnifier or a Lightbox for your images.

Anyway, here are some of the goodies:

+ Magnifier glass is tiny or huge - round or square.
+ Small images and NOW big images are zoomed.
+ Lightbox Effect Included. This was a nice surprise to have both.
+ Mobile Magnifier is now enabled.
+ Mobile Tooltip tells customers how to zoom in. Just type in your phrase.
+ Extra customization with CSS/JSON for the techy types if desired.

Customer service has been timely and effective. The price is affordable. I think this one belongs in the toolbox.

Blair Archibald Studios

Very useful and effective tool - had some minor issues a few months after having the app but they were resolved pretty quickly. On the whole, the app is exactly what my online store needed. Thanks

Cherris Gems

This app is great! If you are selling jewellery, then you absolutely need this Magnifer. Customers need to see the fine details because they can not hold the item in their hands and inspect it. It gives the customer an opportunity to have a greater level of confidence in their purchase. I'm very happy with the Magnifer.Zoom and can not imagine selling my jewellery without it. Thanks code black belt for designing this app.
Sincerely,
Cherri from cherri@cherrisgems.ca

Covadonga Cigars Inc

Magnifier works very nicely, let's our clients view are cigars in greater detail. We are extremely happy with the product.

Anaromerocollection

The app is really easy to instal and works great! You can set up the magnifing lense either round or square. I chose square because it worked better with our layout. You can also set up the zoom values as large or small as you want depending on the quality of your photos.