Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Saremy Jewelry Designs

Great App for to give more details of my pictures in my store! Thanks.

Smashing Stained Glass

Yes, I would recommend it to a friend.

Kabi Bottle

Fantastic app! Super easy to integrate and works perfect over the pipeline template. It's super easy to customise the style of the zoom feature and really adds a lot more interactiveness for the customer when visiting the website.
Just installed the app on my website and the results look awesome!

Locabuy

Using it on Locabuy.com and it installed easily and is working fabulous!

Maplogic

Great app. One of those that as soon as you install it, you forget you have it as it does what it says without any fuss. Good app preferences to customize the zoom as well.

Diamond Dugout

Cool Image Magnifier functions beautifully, and helps my customers see the component parts of all my products clearly.

Collection Earth

Awesome app! We use very detailed images so this definitely lets the customer get an up close view of our products

Kultura Clothing Store

Very helpful app. Really great & quick support from the developer!

Lullaby Angels

Really great zoom app! Great value! So glad you created it!

Ocdesignzz

Thank you so much for creating this App! So easy-to-use and the setup is even easier! I was concerned about the customer shying away from my products because they didn't have a zoom option. Everyone wants to get personal with a product they want to purchase! Thanks!