Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Highsocietycanine

This app was easy to install and does exactly what it's supposed to. It looks great!

Talisman Painting

We love the app and everything these guys are doing. The app is working great. It gives you a choice between a round and a square magnifying glass. The zoom in feature is important for our store, because it gives our customers ability to see artworks we are selling in greater detail. Definitely recommend!

Custompins

Excellent tool. I first looked at the competition but they were charging close to $70 for a license. As a new shop owner I want to keep costs down and bootstrap the operation so I picked this one. It's also much more sophisticated than the competing products and it worked out of the box. Install -> Done. The magnifier looks professional and clean and helps customers to quickly magnify the products and see every little detail, that's a great help for the high-res photos I am using. Thanks!

Consorti

Exactly what I was looking for! Great for customers to see details in the products without having to click on the picture and opening another webpage. Would recommend.

35mmbookshop

Magnifier is a great way to engage customers with the images. I recommend other sellers give it a try.

Sandy Cove Trading Co

Great customer service and support. Works well on our website

Simply Trendyy Ny

Great App, It does exactly what it says
Most of my customer loves the freedom of just running the cursor over the product & they get all the details.
Great App.

Keylink Solutions

This app is a must have if you are selling any kind of product on Shopify. The setup was easy and I'm using it for my vape/ecigarette shop, www.freshvaper.com. Plus it's only $1.99 a month!

Shopepic

very easy to install and it worked seamlessly with my theme!

Sonoma Lavender Shop

I tried them all and this app worked the best for me. I'm at a disadvantage because some of my images are not very big so can't be magnified much. Not a fault of the app. A key point of my product line is the fabrics. It's important to me that my customer can get up close and personal to my products which are so rich with color and texture. This app does exactly what I need it to do!