Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Gaby Style & Passion

This Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom app is the most good looking zoom app over the ones i tried before. Pleasant for customers to navigate with, super simple to understand how to set up and all that for low cost. Hyper fast and efficient support team come with it.

LABARCINO

I used the app for my online store labarcino.com and it was really easy to install and super customizable. Great support team and reasonable cost.

HENNY FAIRE Co.

Super easy to install and set up. Has only what I need and nothing else. Functions perfectly so far and is very reasonably priced.

Ethnics Of Kutch

May consider One Time Charge option for purchase alongwith recurring charge option. Nice Applicaiton

Inspired Health

I totally love the app. It works great with my images! Kudos to you guys!

Wyldria

I always admired online stores that had a magnifying zoom feature. I'm so glad I found this app. I ran into an issue with another app I just installed and customer service helped me very promptly. They replied within minutes and within an hour, the issue was resolved. Kuddos! A++

Bookibuy

Many thanks for the wonderful customer service. I encountered a problem but the company solved it in less than 5 minutes.. thank you

Blanda Beauty

Easy to use and reliable. I'm using the app since more than 12 months and can really recommend the app.

Pen Blank Sales

Nice app, the rollover on your images is perfect and I like that you can turn on a LightBox effect to zoom in and make your images a bit bigger. I'm using it at https://penblanksales.com

SecondSkin Store

This up it’s just perfect. Easy to install. The customer service team it’s is always available. Th al you