Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Inspired Health

I totally love the app. It works great with my images! Kudos to you guys!

Wyldria

I always admired online stores that had a magnifying zoom feature. I'm so glad I found this app. I ran into an issue with another app I just installed and customer service helped me very promptly. They replied within minutes and within an hour, the issue was resolved. Kuddos! A++

Bookibuy

Many thanks for the wonderful customer service. I encountered a problem but the company solved it in less than 5 minutes.. thank you

Blanda Beauty

Easy to use and reliable. I'm using the app since more than 12 months and can really recommend the app.

Pen Blank Sales

Nice app, the rollover on your images is perfect and I like that you can turn on a LightBox effect to zoom in and make your images a bit bigger. I'm using it at https://penblanksales.com

SecondSkin Store

This up it’s just perfect. Easy to install. The customer service team it’s is always available. Th al you

J Alley Art

Hey just got this app because the zoom feature on products from Shopify isn't ideal. As a photographer, this was important obviously. Great customer service too when I had a little hiccup. Thanks!

Hot DevTops

As there are far more mobile visitors than desktop visitors I was concerned that they couldn't see enough detail to commit to buying. This tool solved the problem simply and elegantly. Very much recommended.

Custom Poker Chips Shop

As the name implies this is a very cool magnifier. Great addition for the themes that do not have pop out lightbox image zoom functionality and can't beat the price. Just wish there was an option in the app to turn the magnifier on/off and switch to the pop out light box only as some users may not know that they can actually click on the image to see a larger version.

That's a Wrap Co.

Outstanding! One or two clicks and this app was working on my store providing a large magnifying glass for customers to get a zoomed-in look at products. Wow, really gives the page a professional polish. 100% must have.