Cool Image Magnifier

Great zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Detroit Shirt Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

Works awesome, I size all my pics to 1000x1000 and thought that the zoom would make them look grainy but it does not! -Detroit Shirt Company

Menz Suits

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am very pleased with this app. It helped my pictures to be zoomed in great detail. Thank you very much **Thumbs up** - Menz Suits

Board Games Center

Location Australia

I was very pleased with this application. It helped my pictures to be zoomed in great detail. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Kay's Bridal Shop

I was very pleased with this application added onto my website. It helped my pictures to be zoomed in great detail. Thank you for your assistance.

Practice Empathy

Yes, yes, and yes. Once again, Code Black Belt has come up with a very useful tool for my site. Great job guys! Thank you for all of the work you do and for your fantastic customer support.

Oak + Tonic

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Holy fast service much! And with the added touch of tweaking it to match our store theme...no brainer on this to help aid in a better customer experience!
Thanks Andres M.

Gaby Style & Passion

Time spent using app About 1 month

This Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom app is the most good looking zoom app over the ones i tried before. Pleasant for customers to navigate with, super simple to understand how to set up and all that for low cost. Hyper fast and efficient support team come with it.

LABARCINO

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used the app for my online store labarcino.com and it was really easy to install and super customizable. Great support team and reasonable cost.

HENNY FAIRE Co.

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Super easy to install and set up. Has only what I need and nothing else. Functions perfectly so far and is very reasonably priced.

Ethnics Of Kutch

Location India

May consider One Time Charge option for purchase alongwith recurring charge option. Nice Applicaiton