Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited August 30, 2020

Works awesome, I size all my pics to 1000x1000 and thought that the zoom would make them look grainy but it does not! -Detroit Shirt Company

Detroit Shirt Company
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 29, 2020

I am very pleased with this app. It helped my pictures to be zoomed in great detail. Thank you very much **Thumbs up** - Menz Suits

Menz Suits
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 13, 2020

I was very pleased with this application. It helped my pictures to be zoomed in great detail. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Board Games Center
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 5, 2020

I was very pleased with this application added onto my website. It helped my pictures to be zoomed in great detail. Thank you for your assistance.

Kay's Bridal Shop
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 1, 2020

Yes, yes, and yes. Once again, Code Black Belt has come up with a very useful tool for my site. Great job guys! Thank you for all of the work you do and for your fantastic customer support.

Practice Empathy
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited July 10, 2020

Holy fast service much! And with the added touch of tweaking it to match our store theme...no brainer on this to help aid in a better customer experience!
Thanks Andres M.

Oak + Tonic
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 26, 2020

This Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom app is the most good looking zoom app over the ones i tried before. Pleasant for customers to navigate with, super simple to understand how to set up and all that for low cost. Hyper fast and efficient support team come with it.

Gaby Style & Passion
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 19, 2020

I used the app for my online store labarcino.com and it was really easy to install and super customizable. Great support team and reasonable cost.

LABARCINO
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 14, 2020

Super easy to install and set up. Has only what I need and nothing else. Functions perfectly so far and is very reasonably priced.

HENNY FAIRE Co.
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Edited June 11, 2020

May consider One Time Charge option for purchase alongwith recurring charge option. Nice Applicaiton

Ethnics Of Kutch