Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Portuguese Tiles

Great app! Cool Image Magnifier is exactly what I needed and very easy to use. Highly recommended. Thank you!!!

ozanya

I noticed that users pretty often are trying to zoom in an image on mobile devices, especially if it's high quality. This app solves the problem and makes it really nice!

Stigma Watches

Nice app, simple, clean and perfect customer care. Recommend !!

floralpassion

Yes its what your looking for look no further because this is it. If you were to go look I would be sad,

Distons

I wanted an app to allow customers to zoom in on product images to give them a better idea of what programmes the appliances I sell have etc. After looking around the app store I came across this app. To put it simple... It's amazing! Very easy to install and works exactly how I want. I had a very small issue with the image thumbnails which was resolved by support within minutes of contacting them. Very pleased :)

CyberDealsExpress

I thought that a zoom feature would be good for my store. This app was very easy to install & works great! They even followed up with me after the install after checking it worked themselves & offered additional support that I don’t need, because the app works great! No glitches or problems. Recommend!

SCANDINORDIC.com

ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED! It's fantastic, it's amazing value. This app does what the other magnifiers simply promise. Only one thing, a note for developers to test, it didn't work on some products after I trimmed jpgs to save space. So I'm going to reinstall. Otherwise this app is a MUST HAVE.

Tech-Trend UK

Easy to use, helps make my store more appealing to customers. Having to write 100 words minimum in this review has been the most difficult task.

Outdoor Graphics

Customers what the ability to zoom in on product images to see the details. This app does that well.

The app was very simple to install and an employee at Code Black Belt verified that it was working properly.

Go for it !

Cultured Studio

This app is great for potential customers. It helps with the presentation of any website, enabling the viewer to see the products in detail. It is worth trying this app for the free trial period of 30 days which is longer than many of the other zoom apps offered. Also, a great price for the quality of the images.