Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Terratejo

Cool app because it allows to increase the image in certain parts to see the details, not the whole image. I was having a hard time because of my theme, but Laura Moreno from Code Black Belt Product Support Team quickly solved the problem. Thank you all.

Titanium Car Parts

Looked at all of the popular zoom apps. This by far had the best user experience on desktop and mobile.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Brilliant, Brilliant what a Great app a must for all shopify store owners. Customer service is absolutely second to none just brilliant. Cool app and easy to install if I could give a higher star rating i would, keep up the great work work guys. SHOP PERSONALISED GIFTS

Sloka Online

i am using since a year it is a good application and i am strongly recommending it to all. Magnifier is very good

SweetPeeps

Great app! Simple and clean design that does not clutter my website and creates an elevated look. They have great customer service as well! Highly recommend! :)

Condom World-Romantic Emporium Inc.

Super easy to install and use, worked right out of the box with no problems, love it. I wish all apps worked this smoothly. I used this app to zoom in and show greater detail about our products, it works especially well with the lingerie since women women want to see the details.

Du'Monde Furniture & Deco Concept

The app is great. It works well. Pages load fast. Very easy to customize. I tried other apps but this gets the job done.

Hansby Design

Super quick and easy to install, brings the product images to life, highly recommend! A great add on to my Shopify store.

SJC Sport Couture

This app worked right out of the box! Perfect super easy. I would recommend it.
Shelly

A Vintage shop

ABSOLUTELY love it! Our images were 'dull' until we downloaded this app and its exactly what we hoped for! Thanks so much for creating this fantastic app!