Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

DiecastModeler

3 second install and BAM we have Zoom effects on products. Can't ask for much more than that. I can't wait to install the Christmas, Holloween, Valentine's modules. Thanks for making this available.

ReChic Ltd

Just started using it, but easy to install and seems to do what I need i.e. provide zoom effectively for desktop and mobile.

iLoveMy.Pet

Must have app! Images are possibly the biggest part of ecomm and this app helps make sure your images are easily consumable.

Aligned Goods

Works good. Curious to know how its going to work with ios 13 and "haptic touch". i have the beta now and there seems to be some overlapping touch controls. I'm sure the team is already on it.

Terratejo

Cool app because it allows to increase the image in certain parts to see the details, not the whole image. I was having a hard time because of my theme, but Laura Moreno from Code Black Belt Product Support Team quickly solved the problem. Thank you all.

Titanium Car Parts

Looked at all of the popular zoom apps. This by far had the best user experience on desktop and mobile.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Brilliant, Brilliant what a Great app a must for all shopify store owners. Customer service is absolutely second to none just brilliant. Cool app and easy to install if I could give a higher star rating i would, keep up the great work work guys. SHOP PERSONALISED GIFTS

Sloka Online

i am using since a year it is a good application and i am strongly recommending it to all. Magnifier is very good

SweetPeeps

Great app! Simple and clean design that does not clutter my website and creates an elevated look. They have great customer service as well! Highly recommend! :)

Condom World-Romantic Emporium Inc.

Super easy to install and use, worked right out of the box with no problems, love it. I wish all apps worked this smoothly. I used this app to zoom in and show greater detail about our products, it works especially well with the lingerie since women women want to see the details.