Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Hunter K9 Gear

This App was highly recommended and WOW we were all impressed! This was so easy to use and right away all of our product images were effected. Each image now can be seen with the magnifier zoom or we did also enable the click the image to enlarge feature (may not be called that) but it worked! Now customer can see our new line of bow ties and bandanas at full view and not some tiny 600 x 300 pixel size...Great customer service too!

Shackled Love

I like it. Really needed a zoom magnifier for my customers. I think no shop is complete without it. Much appreciation!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful tool.

R&SV Open Sesame

This is cool Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Microbrand Store

Unusable. The app configuration screen has a miniscule window just a 100px x 100px or so that has all the configuration inside it. Can't configure. Lots of other weirdness on the config screen such as double buttons appearing in various places. All other apps work fine and tried clearing my cache.

April 9, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Our app preferences page does not display any errors or size issues as described in you review. We have tested our pages and see that everything is working as it should.

You can view the app preferences page in our demo store too. We believe that you may have mistaken our app with another.

We also tried to contact you several times via email and telephone but were unable to reach you.

Till Man

Really easy to setup and works great. This is a simple way to get a high quality image magnifier for your product pages.

Everything Elephants

I can see why this app is highly rated. 1 click install, and it works well on mobile device. Very easy to use. Worth the 2.99/mo.

Sienna's Spanish Baby

great app, works really well, just what i needed for my store.......................................

familyshoppers.net

I used it and it didn't work. I tried hit up the support and that didn't work either. Don't recommend.

March 20, 2019

The app is designed to work out-of-the-box with the Venture theme as installed on the merchant's store.
The app was only installed for 10 minutes, not giving us sufficient time to conduct a quality checkup of the app in the store. In addition, we had not received any email for support.
Merchant was contacted twice regarding this for more information and offered assistance, but no reply was received.

Energy Peace Shop

Very nice app, I am still figuring it out. Makes my photos appear beautiful and love that the magnifier can e square or round. AMAZING support from their customer service also which to me, is VERY important.

GotItHere.com

App is just flawless, provides a real, professional look to your images and improves site usability both on desktop and more importantly mobile browsers. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.