Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

cermica

high-quality support. They have magic hands!!! THANKS FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT AND HELP. I RECOMMEND TO ALL USERS

Noix Jewelry

definitely recommend to whom wants a quick and solid solution about zooming feature, it works well both on desktop and mobile without any code implementation. lastly they have a great customer support that will be with you fast for any kind of issue regarding the app.

Colorful U Jewelry

They were able to fix the issue with the magnifier not letting my customer go the next picture. Customer Service was great.

SueAnnTexas.Com & The Shoppe

FABULOUS!! Exactly as stated..... Instant install & Set Up. Quick & easy added tweaks, which I recommend. Thanks for the coding example to use!!!!! I knew my color # but don't know code, worked like a charm. So much better now on laptop & mobile both, made me want to shop my own store :D ~SA~

Camille Jewelry

Great and quick customer service! I really love having this feature! It's great for jewelry for details.

The Beehive MB

The app works just like it says. I had an issue because of a conflict with my theme, but the support team was super responsive and helpful and got it fixed right away

Clickstore

Agradezco mucho al equipo de cool image por todo el soporte y acompañamiento durante la instalación, recomiendo ampliamente la app y también el servicio que el equipo brinda.

February 2, 2021

Hola, tenemos un artículo que explica exactamente el caso que reporta, por favor hable con nuestro equipo de soporte que le ayudará a resolverlo. Éste es el artículo https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/103-why-is-the-loupe-on-mobile-centered-my-finger-blocks-it

Por otro lado, la app tiene la opción de usarse sólo en escritorio y estar deshabilitada en celulares, aquí se explican los detalles https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/62-how-does-the-zoom-work-on-mobile

Women's Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

I requested an adaptation for my website shortly after installation. Responses were quick and an adaptation was made by the CIM team. Customer support was professional and courteous. I'll definitely continue using the app.

AUPK

easy install and do the job. This is every store has to have app. I found out the problem until some one ring me about the details, I looked at the product page and found the problem.

Exotic Asian

It's an excellent app...Efficiency 100%...I have been using this app since i created the store. I am loving it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34