Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

Jacquard + Flange

Very untrustworthy, mainly for the very poor customer service. After blocking countries and IPs I found several cracks and issues in the apps ability to fully secure my site. I ran my own tests and saw very different results, I expected customer service to explain what I was seeing, but I got scripted copy/paste nonsense that was grammatically incorrect, redundant and completely unhelpful with explaining the conflicts I saw. I was given a 1-4 set of explanations and #1 & #3 were the exact same answer, and #2 & #4 was also the same answer, literally copy/paste, even included the same punctuation errors. Glad I caught all of this before the free trial ran out. There are better apps, more expensive, but that's fine if you don't want malicious bots running all over your site.

August 17, 2021

We’re so sorry. This is on us. We would love to have you back and explain ourselves. We would love to make things right if you're willing to give us another chance.

Chicology

After checking out the reviews. I was skeptical at first but once I started inquiring from developers about my website. All of them told me they don't have access. Some reviews are saying that customer were able to access their store and I think they would have to first access your store for the first time before the entire country gets blocked but works well for me.

Cana Capri

Just installed and super happy with it! Does exactly what we needed and customer service is excellent! They were extremely fast and helpful with answering our questions - highly recommend! Thank you so much!

UNIQSO

We use this app to block fraudulent ip address. The team is very friendly and very responsive to inquiries.

bellabarnett

Compared with other software, I think this one is the best, with complete functions. Good customer service。

Arlo Park

This app does what it says and blocks countries that I requested despite what it says in the Shopify analytics. WARNING: If you are in the process of applying for Google Merchant, do not block/redirect traffic of any country. I was denied for Google Shopping for blocking and directing traffic, ironically, to Google.com. I disabled the block feature and contacted support. I was told the following, verbatim, by the Google Support team: "I see that the account is suspended due to Destination URL down, which means that Google Shopping does not allow the promotion of websites that do not work properly for all users, in all browsers and devices, regardless of where they are accessing the website from." My account is under review again for Google Merchant

Classyleatherbags.com

Fantastic app for county block, I loved the app. Thank you. We have installed it today and hopefully, it will help you protect our store.

Concretti Designs

Great app. Simple to use. Great customer service. Quick responds. Exactly what i was looking for!!!!

Le Bain du Roi

Good app with fast reaction from technical service to resolve issue. I recomend for further websites

Wireworld Cable Technology Store

We are using this app to protect our international partners, keeping their businesses safe. These guys are fast to answer any questions and make me happy. I would recommend them any time. These guys rock!!

Previous 1 3 4 5