Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

FIF.Milano_official

Great service, team and good customer service. Fast answer for questions. Positive feedback from me :)

November 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review.

The Hooplife Brand

If we block the country where our site is being hosted, will our site not be viewable at all?... even to us?

October 28, 2019

Thanks for your review and for using our app.

If you want to block any country then all visitor will block from a blocked country but we have two types of the feature:

1. WhiteList IP: we have a Whitelist IP feature, whereby you can able to access your store in the Blocked country.

2. Password: we have Password Protection settings, you can set up a password, then you can able to access your store in the blocked country.

Thanks

Annalise Jewellery

don't listen to the one star reviews, they obviously don't know how to check properly.. works a charm!

October 9, 2019

Wow!! Thank you so much for your amazing review.

Teepee Girl Designs

Really good customer service! I wasn't sure the app was working, they tested my site and let me know why I was confused. This all happened in less than 24 hours.

Lost In Sound Detroit

This app is not worth a nickel.
Does not block a country that I paid to block
I would like my money back for all the months of jacking my money from me for nothing
DO NOT PAY FOR THIS

September 12, 2019

This is an unfortunate misunderstanding.we had given to support 15 times and provide tested GIF images(which was blocking China and US country visitors successfully), that our easy country blocker app was working as expected on your store, and you always reported Google Analytics OR Shopify Analytics report, we have already notified you, also added this note in the app. (Please take note that visitor first visits your store and then we block the visitors, In this process, your Google Analytics OR Shopify Analytics started recording your visitors. We recommend you that please ignore Shopify OR Google Analytics records.)

If you are willing to give Easy Country Blocker another chance, I would be happy to help you with any problem you have.

DAO'THÉ

Steel on free-trial period, working very well so far, do exactly what I needed, blocking traffic from specific country ( cause of bots for me ) without loosing time in code.
Bonus is right clic protection or content copy protection. You can also put a password for a blacklisted country to get access to the site. Usefull !
I'll continu to use it for sure.

I would advise developers to drop price to 3$ or so a month as their customers basis grown up to attract more users.

Cheers !

Jax & Bones

This app does exactly what is needed. Customer service responded quickly and they are prepared for theme updates so you don't lose anything.

HYVE Beauty

When the app stops working your site will stop working also. The app does not remove the code from your site causing nothing but issues.
Big fail!

FairyDays

Simple and straightforward. The customer service is wonderful. They helped and response to my personal need within just a day!

WOVENSOULS

Works well. Easy to set up. Easy to make changes to as needed. No complaints. This is the second app I've used - the first one was sold to some other app owner and was very primitive and poorly managed.

Previous 1 3