Easy Country Blocker

Block & Redirect Countries, Block VPN, Proxy, States, Bots, IP

$5.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hannah Rose Vintage Boutique

I'd had a lot of issues with intellectual property images being stolen from my store in the past. I have used this for a few years and it seems to work. I recently had app developer test it and they confirmed that it does work. hannahrosevintageboutique.com

Doolittle

I have used Easy Country Blocker for a number of years now. Their customer service is very responsive and prompt to address a problem or inquiry. Overall I am very pleased with them. I just wish they could find a way to block the bots! Maybe one day....
I do recommend their service.

Talia Heaven's Dew

new with this app. but customer service is amazing so far. they replied back in minutes and were very patient with all of my questions.

Zamano Store

Great experience so far, i can block countries and disable right click with 1 app , it is like killing two birds with one stone

Carola Zeta

I provided them an image to use and the service works correctly, also they are very kind and professional.

designs by Teresa

Very good app that helps protect my store. I have been using this app for a few months now and it works great. Thank you very much

iP4G

Finally I found an app that blocks all the countries on my blacklist.
I have tried other apps and they didn't cut it. Thanks!

Jacquard + Flange

Very untrustworthy, mainly for the very poor customer service. After blocking countries and IPs I found several cracks and issues in the apps ability to fully secure my site. I ran my own tests and saw very different results, I expected customer service to explain what I was seeing, but I got scripted copy/paste nonsense that was grammatically incorrect, redundant and completely unhelpful with explaining the conflicts I saw. I was given a 1-4 set of explanations and #1 & #3 were the exact same answer, and #2 & #4 was also the same answer, literally copy/paste, even included the same punctuation errors. Glad I caught all of this before the free trial ran out. There are better apps, more expensive, but that's fine if you don't want malicious bots running all over your site.

August 17, 2021

We’re so sorry. This is on us. We would love to have you back and explain ourselves. We would love to make things right if you're willing to give us another chance.

Chicology

After checking out the reviews. I was skeptical at first but once I started inquiring from developers about my website. All of them told me they don't have access. Some reviews are saying that customer were able to access their store and I think they would have to first access your store for the first time before the entire country gets blocked but works well for me.

Cana Capri

Just installed and super happy with it! Does exactly what we needed and customer service is excellent! They were extremely fast and helpful with answering our questions - highly recommend! Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6