Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

DAO'THÉ

Steel on free-trial period, working very well so far, do exactly what I needed, blocking traffic from specific country ( cause of bots for me ) without loosing time in code.
Bonus is right clic protection or content copy protection. You can also put a password for a blacklisted country to get access to the site. Usefull !
I'll continu to use it for sure.

I would advise developers to drop price to 3$ or so a month as their customers basis grown up to attract more users.

Cheers !

Jax & Bones

This app does exactly what is needed. Customer service responded quickly and they are prepared for theme updates so you don't lose anything.

HYVE Beauty

When the app stops working your site will stop working also. The app does not remove the code from your site causing nothing but issues.
Big fail!

FairyDays

Simple and straightforward. The customer service is wonderful. They helped and response to my personal need within just a day!

WOVENSOULS

Works well. Easy to set up. Easy to make changes to as needed. No complaints. This is the second app I've used - the first one was sold to some other app owner and was very primitive and poorly managed.

Histomer Malta

I used this app to block countries where I am not allowed to sell. It works great and serves my purpose.

Dawes Devices by 3 Bar Racing Inc.

Don't believe the reviews; this app does NOT work. Set it up and paid after the trial expired. Within a day I had three orders from countries I had "blocked". Tested 10 countries using a VPN and it does nothing.

March 30, 2019

We're so sorry to hear you're having trouble! If you're willing to reinstall, we'd be happy to get you the help you need. We've sent you an email with more information. Hope to hear from you soon.
We can promise that the situation is handled and truly hope you will give us a chance to change ...

Landeau Ottawa International Store

I use this App to warn visitors that we do not ship to their country so they don't waste their time.

romecart

Great Support great application very affordable price

Black Forest Solar Supply

Just what I was looking for. Worked RIGHT AWAY. I was searching around for codes and just got a headache. This App took care of the problem right away and for $5 a month, come on, awesome. Has lots of cool features that goes along with it, which is nice. One ever so slight negative is that in the blocked country, the page still loads up for a second or two, then directs to the blocked page. It would be a bit nicer if it just blocked it outright without beginning to load, that way the people know "oh the website is working, so we'll just go use a VPN". If it blocked it outright without beginning to load, the people might think the website is broken and wouldn't try again. I'm trying to prevent theft of my intellectual property, ideas, and content. My goal for this app might be different from other users. Hopefully they can fix it in the future.

Previous 1 3