Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

Lost In Sound Detroit

This app is not worth a nickel.
Does not block a country that I paid to block
I would like my money back for all the months of jacking my money from me for nothing
DO NOT PAY FOR THIS

September 12, 2019

This is an unfortunate misunderstanding.we had given to support 15 times and provide tested GIF images(which was blocking China and US country visitors successfully), that our easy country blocker app was working as expected on your store, and you always reported Google Analytics OR Shopify Analytics report, we have already notified you, also added this note in the app. (Please take note that visitor first visits your store and then we block the visitors, In this process, your Google Analytics OR Shopify Analytics started recording your visitors. We recommend you that please ignore Shopify OR Google Analytics records.)

If you are willing to give Easy Country Blocker another chance, I would be happy to help you with any problem you have.

DAO'THÉ

Steel on free-trial period, working very well so far, do exactly what I needed, blocking traffic from specific country ( cause of bots for me ) without loosing time in code.
Bonus is right clic protection or content copy protection. You can also put a password for a blacklisted country to get access to the site. Usefull !
I'll continu to use it for sure.

I would advise developers to drop price to 3$ or so a month as their customers basis grown up to attract more users.

Cheers !

Jax & Bones

This app does exactly what is needed. Customer service responded quickly and they are prepared for theme updates so you don't lose anything.

HYVE Beauty

When the app stops working your site will stop working also. The app does not remove the code from your site causing nothing but issues.
Big fail!

FairyDays

Simple and straightforward. The customer service is wonderful. They helped and response to my personal need within just a day!

WOVENSOULS

Works well. Easy to set up. Easy to make changes to as needed. No complaints. This is the second app I've used - the first one was sold to some other app owner and was very primitive and poorly managed.

Histomer Malta

I used this app to block countries where I am not allowed to sell. It works great and serves my purpose.

Dawes Devices by 3 Bar Racing Inc.

Don't believe the reviews; this app does NOT work. Set it up and paid after the trial expired. Within a day I had three orders from countries I had "blocked". Tested 10 countries using a VPN and it does nothing.

March 30, 2019

We're so sorry to hear you're having trouble! If you're willing to reinstall, we'd be happy to get you the help you need. We've sent you an email with more information. Hope to hear from you soon.
We can promise that the situation is handled and truly hope you will give us a chance to change ...

Landeau Ottawa International Store

I use this App to warn visitors that we do not ship to their country so they don't waste their time.

romecart

Great Support great application very affordable price

Previous 1 3