Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

Kambocleanse

So far so good. Easy install. Easy setup. Used a redirect to a bespoke 401 error page. The countries I blocked displayed the 401 page (when I used a VPN for testing) within a second.

Hippo Hub

Very nice app, clean and easy to use UI with a great customer support team! highly recommend to others

Ink Rags Couture

I was very happy with the app, blocked all VPN and all of East Asia, until I received a message from someone in China from my Contact Us page. I've asked for support twice, the first time they were curt and dismissive, and the second time no response.

Fluffy Layers

DOES NOT WORK, customer service not good either

Bespoke Gates And Railings

Very easy to use. I had blocked all the countries apart from UK and Equador where my designer is based, all done within a few minutes. I like easy APP's like this ! great job :)

Supernaturalunderworld

Just installed on two different stores...can't believe how easy and reasonably priced this app is. Love it...no more issues with the new rules coming from Europe, as there will be no visitors to my site from there.

Stardz E Shop

Great and Easy to use app. The countries are easy to select, sort out and block. Plus you get to also redirect users instead of blocking them.

Km4cox

The App works great! Quickly setup countries to block.Support responded quickly. Highly recommend it!

Lauftex

The App works great! Support is great! Recommend it!