Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

K COMMERCIALE

Really great do the job for anonymous proxy :-) You can choice each country you want and simple thank you

Rainbowvapes

It has taken a lot of hours to find an app that works to stop a fraudulent customer from buying, he bought every day for months, tried everything, blocking his ip address has got rid of this fella
I haven't tried any of the other functions of the app but for the small fee its worth every penny just to block that person, any more folks trying to comit fraud can also be blocked, very easy to set this up
Five out of five from me :)

Luxeova Atelier

I really like this app. Very helpful. The customer service very friendly too. I hope one day does not load several seconds before it appears to block.

Wonder Hippie Store

After I unistalled this app because I can't whitelist for admin account, I still have blocked from my store. Where do I have to remove your code from my theme ?????

April 9, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience that happened to you.

It could take some time to remove app settings because setting saved cache memory in the server so take few minutes to revert settings after the uninstalled.

Also, If you want to remove our code from theme then use the following steps:

Also, we have automatically remove code from theme settings in the Theme Settings menu.

If you are still to remove code in your theme then please contact our customer support team, our team will happy to help you.

We have two settings in the app which you can use to view your store if you are in the blocked list:
1) WhiteList IP - Add your IP to show your store
2) Password Protection - Create a password to unblock your store

I suggest you please install the app again, Our team will help you to set up the app in your store.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority so please give us a chance to prove and make you happy. Thank you!

Susu Handbags

How many days for this app to work? so far I have not seen it's working. I will updated the review once it's really working

FIF.Milano_official

Great service, team and good customer service. Fast answer for questions. Positive feedback from me :)

November 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review.

The Hooplife Brand

If we block the country where our site is being hosted, will our site not be viewable at all?... even to us?

October 28, 2019

Thanks for your review and for using our app.

If you want to block any country then all visitor will block from a blocked country but we have two types of the feature:

1. WhiteList IP: we have a Whitelist IP feature, whereby you can able to access your store in the Blocked country.

2. Password: we have Password Protection settings, you can set up a password, then you can able to access your store in the blocked country.

Thanks

Annalise Jewellery

don't listen to the one star reviews, they obviously don't know how to check properly.. works a charm!

October 9, 2019

Wow!! Thank you so much for your amazing review.

Teepee Girl Designs

Really good customer service! I wasn't sure the app was working, they tested my site and let me know why I was confused. This all happened in less than 24 hours.

Lost In Sound Detroit

This app is not worth a nickel.
Does not block a country that I paid to block
I would like my money back for all the months of jacking my money from me for nothing
DO NOT PAY FOR THIS

September 12, 2019

This is an unfortunate misunderstanding.we had given to support 15 times and provide tested GIF images(which was blocking China and US country visitors successfully), that our easy country blocker app was working as expected on your store, and you always reported Google Analytics OR Shopify Analytics report, we have already notified you, also added this note in the app. (Please take note that visitor first visits your store and then we block the visitors, In this process, your Google Analytics OR Shopify Analytics started recording your visitors. We recommend you that please ignore Shopify OR Google Analytics records.)

If you are willing to give Easy Country Blocker another chance, I would be happy to help you with any problem you have.

Previous 1 3 4