Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker | Reviews

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

Black Forest Solar Supply

Just what I was looking for. Worked RIGHT AWAY. I was searching around for codes and just got a headache. This App took care of the problem right away and for $5 a month, come on, awesome. Has lots of cool features that goes along with it, which is nice. One ever so slight negative is that in the blocked country, the page still loads up for a second or two, then directs to the blocked page. It would be a bit nicer if it just blocked it outright without beginning to load, that way the people know "oh the website is working, so we'll just go use a VPN". If it blocked it outright without beginning to load, the people might think the website is broken and wouldn't try again. I'm trying to prevent theft of my intellectual property, ideas, and content. My goal for this app might be different from other users. Hopefully they can fix it in the future.

Toms Ridickulous Things

The app worked right away! It was straight forward and easy. Support was very fast and helpfull.
I would recommend this app

LEDD Empowered Inc.

I have downloaded this app, downloaded VPN --> tested and.. it failed.

This app does nothing : please provide a video proof that it works at least or you guys need to do something to prove that it works.!

Authentic Bags Only

Thank you. Seems to work well. So far, so good. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Republic Trend

This is the best App with the variety of very useful features that it provides at a very low cost. Definitely recommended!!

Wanderlust Hearts

Canadian OVH Hosting Bots Simon Nox, Debbi Mowers, and Emma Rose were creating accounts using stolen emails on my website DAILY. This app is the only thing that has been able to block them by IP so I can finally get to work on REAL orders instead of weeding through the fake ones. Thank you so much! Would love a dashboard to show how many times It has blocked the IP from getting access again...

Kambocleanse

Works well on my actual store, but does not respect buy buttons. This has caused me and some clients issues. Buy buttons are those that you embed in other website or social media pages, these are left wide open and unprotected by Easy Country Blocker. 3-stars for half a job.

Hippo Hub

Very nice app, clean and easy to use UI with a great customer support team! highly recommend to others

Ink Rags Couture

I was very happy with the app, blocked all VPN and all of East Asia, until I received a message from someone in China from my Contact Us page. I've asked for support twice, the first time they were curt and dismissive, and the second time no response.

Fluffy Layers