Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing | Reviews

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Sweet Magnoliaa

It's a great app! Set up was done within 2 days. Bhavik & Yash were very helpful and they explained everything in detail. I am happy with this app!

NGAOS UK

Vijay was very kind and helpful. The app is working better than other apps that I tried previously. Everything is running smooth.

Salt and Sunscreen

Their support team is always super helpful and available to troubleshoot any issues your having. With this app, I'm able to set market prices according to the actual exchange rate without having to upgrade my Shopify store's subscription.

attolini

Thanks a lot Vijay for your help, everything is exactly as I asked. The team helped me and show me how the currency and a price was changed in all the country I asked for

Andaaz

Love the app as the layout is extremely easy to use. A lot of customization and very kind and helpful support team!

Mastiff Collectibles

Perfect app that you must get! Saved me lots of money and time from creating another website for different market (for the purpose of having different pricing strategy).

WorldRaceCircuits

This is a truly invaluable app for international pricing particularly in allowing you to set prices around offering inclusive shipping. What has made me write this review though is not just the app itself but the incredible level of support offered by the team. Responsive, pro-active and without doubt some of the best customer service I have ever come across. They deserve 6 stars out of 5!!

vastu-vigyan

I used this multi country pricing app I really very happy to use this app and explaination for support how to use this app by Yash is very good.

Aanzia

I used to app is very most powerfull. thank you for your support Vijay Patel. I am understanding for your multi currency price application.

Omega NZ

Great app for displaying different prices to different countries. Support was excellent and there are easy to follow, quick instructional videos available. Bharvik and Ravi were highly responsive and customer focused, any issues were dealt with immediately and resolved.