Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CHILL TEA Tokyo

Location Japan

We had a terrible experience. They messed our website after installing their app while their app doesn't correctly work. Their respond was bad. We don't recommend.

May 30, 2022

Hi admin,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We will look into this and take the necessary steps.

The app code was safely removed from your store at your request. Please share the website issue at support@mlveda.com and we will check the issue as the highest priority concern.

Best Regards,

Foehn

Things they don't tell you. Duplicates all your inventory depending on how many markets, thus your inventory/reporting won't work. Uses options to change the currency, thus is you have more than 3 options (Size, Color, Length) it wont work, they add variants per region so you end up with thousands of variants. Caused a complete disaster in my store. If you're looking at this save yourself the time and just upgrade your Shopify account to Shopify Advanced and use the international pricing there. You'll pay more in the long run with your time to use this app.

April 11, 2022

Hi Anthony,

Your feedback is considered. However, in the onboarding emails before setup we had mentioned about the country variants that are created by the app to show different pricing to the foreign customers. Also, after setup we have demo calls in which you were informed about the working of the app properly for a sample product.

Shopify has set the limitation of 3 variant options and maximum of 100 variants can only be created for a product.

Moreover, as the app did not fit with your requirements (which is fine!) you asked for the app removal and it was done within 24 hours by our app developers during the free trial period itself.

So, we have done our bit in all ways to express the app's working and in assisting you.

Feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com if you have any suggestions or queries.

Happy Selling!

Yacxilan Artwear

This is the more stupid app i have ever found ...i cannot understand why you have such good reviews...so i pay for an app to make my work easier ...with MLVeda my work dobles if i add one country ....and like that ....also my stock dobles ...why in the hell would my doble if i change the price in another country ...it doesnt mean the i have doble the stocks....im not a app creator but i have a pretty good idea of how this should work ....add country > add % > click yes ....all prices automatically change for that country ...easy ... let the app do the work ....Now i have been paying 4 ppl to update all my thousands of products for days to come and see that it doesnt work at all as i expected ...My work on my products have doubled ...the stocks have doubled ....this is a waste of my time

March 14, 2022

Hi admin,

The stock will be managed by the auto sync inventory feature of the app. You will not face issue of the doubled inventories.

Also the working of the app and further queries have been clarified to your developer and team by our customer success executives Vijay and Sonali.

For any queries feel free to get in touch with us at support@mlveda.com. We would be happy to assist.

Happy International Selling!

Best Regards,
Customer Success Manager, MLVeda

DreamTales Wardrobe

Bad service, slow responds, not refunding to me when it had been requested to remove and continue charging me. Requesting to stop using the apps just before Shopify billing dates, mentioned to remove within 24 hours but never removed and codes are only remove after 3 days which is after Shopify billing dates but continue to charge even codes is removed. Why are you still charging when we have sent a request to remove the Aps? If you are going to charge us and doesn't allowed pro-rate basis, why are you removing just after charging us with the Apps fees?

November 8, 2021

Hi Carmen,

As per your communication with the Shopify Support agent as well, we are not responsible for deleting the app from your Shopify admin, it has to be done at your end. On your request the app codes were successfully removed by our developers on your store and they had also informed to remove the app to stop the next monthly subscription charge. It was, as per the Shopify's monthly billing cycle that the app subscription charge was already initiated.

Having said that Shopify has already resolved this issue for you. Do let us know if you need any further assistance with the MLVeda apps. We would be right there to assist you :)

Happy Selling!

Calonge

I have installed this app a few days back and it is taking time for the step up to be done. I have written to support, but no reply so far ! I am concerned as this is a paid app after the trial period is over and I need quick reverts.

October 18, 2021

Thanks for choosing us and installing our Multi Country Pricing app.

We have observed that you have installed the app on Friday and due to weekends there is delay in the response. The app is theme dependent and requires 3 to 4 working days to complete the setup. Hence, we have provided 30 days free trial for the app.

The app will be setup on your store once the app compatibility check is done on your store (our executive is checking it and will inform you within 12 hours) and we receive confirmation from your end. Don't worry you will get ample time to test the app and you wouldn't be charged for first 30 days.

Reach out to us at support@mlveda.com for any queries and we will get in touch with you within 24 working hours.

Customer Success Manager, MLVeda

Green Sisters

Have been using this app for a long time and it worked quite well but their customer service is awful. This morning I added a new variant to my product and they deleted my old products so all my inventory, pricing, and data are gone. I have been online for a very long time waiting for feedback, but none is given. All they said was, they did not delete it but they did add in pricing for my new variant so they were the only one who had access to my store. I would think twice before downloading this app or make sure someone responsible is looking after your store in terms of pricing and products. We are very screwed now because our products are sold in many countries and have stock hold in many countries too.

October 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for using our app for more than a year on multiple stores. The concern was resolved immediately within 10 minutes by the agent and informed. The Multi Country Pricing app is now running smoothly on your store.

We are always on stand by if you need any assistance for the app. If you got any questions then feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com

Happy International Selling!

KORITE

Watch your store with this group. They left a test product live with inaccurate pricing, available for sale. Their setup and sloppy work cost our store hundreds of dollars with a customer who purchased the test product. Do not trust them in your system.

shovava

I REALLY GAVE THIS MY BEST SHOT.

THEY TRY AND MAKE YOUR GIVE THEM A 5 STAR REVIEW OF THE APP AFTER THE DEMO CHAT WHICH YASH CONDUCTS, DONT GET SUCKED IN.

THE IDEA IS GOOD
BUT THE APP IS NOT GOOD, TOO CLUNKY.
READ THE REAL REVIEWS

SUPPORT TAKES TOO LONG TO RESPOND

CHAT SUPPORT TAKES 30 MINUTES TO GET BACK TO EACH RESPONSE

MULTI CURRENCY LOADS IN THREE UNITS WHEN LOADING PAGE

TAKES 3-4 SECONDS AND WHEN CHANGING PRODUCT VARIATION ON PAGE IT TAKES ANOTHER 5 SECONDS

IT'S NOT INTEGRATED WITH PAYPAL SO EVEN IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER CURRENCY PAYPAL WILL SEND YOUR CUSTOMER WITH THE DEFAULT CURRENCY.

CURRENTLY ON MY PRODUCT LISTING PAGE SHOWS CORRECT PRICE BUT WHEN YOU LOAD THE DESCRIPTION PAGE ITS WRONG.

I TRIED FOR 2 DAYS NOW TO WORK WITH THESE GUYS BUT ITS NOT WORKING

SITES SPEED SLOWS DRAMATICALLY.

END USER EXPERIENCE ISNT GOOD

I WANT THEM TO REMOVE THE APP AND REFUND ME.
BETTER OFF BUILDING SITE IN ANOTHER CURRENCY AND GETTING ANOTHER SHOPIFY ACCOUNT AT A DISCOUNTED RATE
THIS IS A SUPER DISAPPOINTMENT.

Hurtig Lane

This app has always been good, there can be coding problems but the team will help in the end but it is not a quick response always. It is great that Shopify now has multi currency option but sadly this app is not compatible. This app is great because you can chose the prices for each country (no other app I am aware that does this) however when they get to checkout the price will convert back to your store currency, this causes a high abandoned cart rate. Unless the app updates to work with shopify multicurrency I will need to use a different app so that the customer experience is improved and the customer can actually finally pay in their currency.

UPDATE: sadly app is not compatible currently with my theme, I asked them not to touch my live theme while they tested things, now my prices are all wrong and when customers add items to their cart the price changes again! This is costing me sales!

October 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Customers like you have always been an inspiration.
We are happy to announce that our Multi Country Pricing app is now compatible with Shopify Multi Currency option by Shopify Payments.
Our team has contacted you on how to activate the same.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

MUTTS

After 10 days, the app still hasn't been installed. For some reason they had trouble receiving my email confirming the setup, and after some back and forth via email, I've decided to use a different app instead.

Not sure if it's a tactic to use up the free trial period, because I can't help but feel the stalling was deliberate. Anyway: wouldn't recommend based on the set up time.

September 25, 2019

We are really sorry for the delay. It was a sort of miscommunication. We are happy to provide you the 45 days free trial period.
Waiting for your kind response...

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Previous 1 3