Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Feed Me Wellness

Brilliant Support Brilliant App, would highly recommend! Very happy with all its features and allows you to sell seamlessly in multiple currencies

Dreamers

This has been great allowing us to sell to multiple countries and the customer can buy in their own currency. Customer service has also been outstanding - so helpful and so fast! Thank you.

Greencorp Marine Online Store

Perfect tool for changing price and currency based on geo location, very unique. Great customer service also.

Sourcy

Developer team is helpful and responsive. App does what needs to be done at a reasonable price and really glad to have found this app as not many similar apps can be found.

Pagitan

This app helped me with what I want to do for my shop, I also appreciate the support and how they respond quickly. Also the call with Vijay helped me understand the functions more and in detailed . One thing though, I think the free trial should be extended for a few days since they were the one who are making some changes for 3-4days or at least start counting the days after they made changes.

Kawena Malawi

I have used this App to add a margin to foreign regions and it works really well. The Team is incredibly helpful and attentive to my needs and requests.

ransu

App seems to be working fine. Most of all I am extremely happy with the support I am getting from Sonali. She is always willing to help and provide a solution. Excellent customer support.

Mikks

They've been very helpful with quickly answering questions regarding the installation, thanks again!

ROCKSOLAR

This app does everything we'd hoped it would! The onboarding process was intuitive and the support team are very responsive and super helpful with quick turnaround for communications. Highly recommended!

Rivea

Great App. Easy to use. Yash was really helpful use this App. It's the only app that can do this on the market I found.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43