Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DEPULEY

very useful, quick response, and cost-effective, it's one of the must-have apps to install if you're doing global sales.

AMAMBAIH

Location Spain

El soporte que me han dado ha sido muy satisfactorio. Rápido y eficiente
YASH PATEL me atendió muy amable.

NBO BaXboard

Location Switzerland

Très réactif et à l'écoute de mes possibilités financières dans le lancement de ma start-up. Merci Shaba !

Jumpy Moo’s Inc.

Excellent customer support by Sonali. Really helped us understand how the app works and can help us grow.

beautyconnection0115

I appreciate the help from Vijay Patel . He get to me on week end and help me with my app . He did a great job . i recommend this service for every store owner.

Graywind smarthome

Location China

Great customer service. Asked some questions and Shaba answered all. We really appreciate this. Thank you!

songplaquesjo

Location Jordan

The app is very easy to use, and the demo was helpful, Yash gave me a quick introduction about the application :)

Sunny Cords

Location Australia

I use this app since 2017 and I'm highly satisfied. I does exactly what I needs to do. For different markets you can set up different RRP prices which is great.

FittaMamma

Currency set up with ease for each of the four areas I wanted options for and absolutely fantastic customer service to ensure success with my other apps

yalladate

Hello, I added the app and sent an email and waiting for it work I am in a hurry so i hope it would be quick and super excited!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47