Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Todhunter.com

Great app that looks professional on our store! I would recommend this as it has lots of great features

SkinbySyd

I’ve tried multiple Instagram feed apps and Covet is definitely the best. As a designer I care very much about how the feed looks & functions. Covet makes it exteremly easy to customize your feed exactly how you want. Also, their customer support is great. I reached out with a question regarding the display of my feed and Tom provided extremely quick assistance and fixed my issue. I’m currently on their free plan however after my experience with them I definitely plan to upgrade and continue using their service. Definitely worth it!

Pet Pillow Factory

These guys are awesome. I had an issue for a currency converter app that was conflicting, however, these guys worked on a fix very quickly and provided excellent customer service. Legends...

frisqie

sucks................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cosmakery

We worked with Tom recently regarding updating the Instagram feed on our website. He worked so quickly and seamlessly with us and I would recommend this app a million times over. You will not be disappointed and the service is exceptional

Alexander-Palm.Photography

I used this app to help me to promote my Instagram account and I am so delighted with everything! Absolutely stunning! I recommend it! Give it a go!

Pat Sutton Collection

After March 2020, Instagram was no longer allowing their feeds to appear on Shopify themes that supported their platform, unless through a partnered 3rd party app. I found Covet Pics and I could not be more pleased with the look and the great help I received from the developer Tom, to embed the app for me as well. As a small business I chose the basic plan, with plans to upgrade in the future.

TimberWink Studio

Awesome service! The app was successfully installed with all the help from Covet. Super-fast responses. Highly recommend!

ALEXIA MARÍA

Instagram feed looks amazing and has such wonderful features. App is very user-friendly. I reached out to their support team for additional help on making a minor tweak to my gallery title and they responded and assisted me very quickly!

Jewelled Raven

Really helpful - had a small issue installing but Tom sorted it all for me and positioned everything exactly where I wanted it - Many thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34