Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Emily Hsu Designs

Works beautifully and looks great. Customer support is awesome and responded quickly and helped fix an issue within 24 hrs.

mochibiplush

Great response to issues and fixed very quickly. Does more then I expected and seems to inter-grate perfectly to any layout.

Lovestar

Great support. We had a few questions and Tom came back to us almost straight away with great solutions. Great app. Very happy and the help is excellent.

Almond Clear

This app has the most responsive customer service of any app that we've ever installed. I really can't believe how quick Tom is to respond to requests. I was able to get a custom product gallery set up in less than 24 hours. Super satisfied.

homesteadbluemountain

I love the covet pics app. It's really easy to use and looks so elegant. The documentation is excellent - I was able to add to additional pages on my own. Nice way to repurpose your instagram content on the web.

Clutch Cafe

Very Impressed with this app and a great addition to any website for style, cross-selling and styling. Team of helpful people behind the scenes, and once you have figured out how to use the app and embed to your website the possibilities are an asset to any online store with strong styling and Instagram presence.

VOHCO

Beautiful & easy to use app. Customer service is very efficient and friendly. Loving the Product Gallery - definitely worth the upgrade.

Todhunter.com

Great app that looks professional on our store! I would recommend this as it has lots of great features

SkinbySyd

I’ve tried multiple Instagram feed apps and Covet is definitely the best. As a designer I care very much about how the feed looks & functions. Covet makes it exteremly easy to customize your feed exactly how you want. Also, their customer support is great. I reached out with a question regarding the display of my feed and Tom provided extremely quick assistance and fixed my issue. I’m currently on their free plan however after my experience with them I definitely plan to upgrade and continue using their service. Definitely worth it!

Pet Pillow Factory

These guys are awesome. I had an issue for a currency converter app that was conflicting, however, these guys worked on a fix very quickly and provided excellent customer service. Legends...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34