Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

McGuire Diamonds

Got a little lost at the start due to rushing. But now very happy. I recommend this app for sure. For stressed out OCD shop owners it WORKS. :)
Eric

PatternVine

I installed this app on our new site, patternvine.com, to allow shoppers to buy directly from curated instagram pics showing up on our homepage. The app is great - there is a bunch of functionality I haven't even been able to try out yet - and the developers are very responsive to questions and feedback. Knowing that someone is there to help you when needed is worth everything! Thanks, Covet.pics team!

JACOB LEE LONDON

Unfortunately the idea of this app is perfect, but execution is really not well thought through. If you tag products to only some images and some not... the ones without will have a massive white space. And yes it can be taken away with CSS, but then you take away the share icons too..
Which means inconsistency.

Any professional website wouldnt be able to work with those conditions. and this at the price of 50$ a month. Step it up!

Dancershaul

Exactly what I needed to display my Instagram feed. Updated my theme and they were very helpful with instructions. Looking forward to using more features.

Jao Brand

We are only using a few of the features of this app. It has a great clean look and does a mosaic layout of instagram really well. Tom was super helpful, especially with the facebook/instagram update changes. I tried a bunch of different apps for instagram feeds and I really like this one.

Toki Mats

Such a great feature! I wish I knew about it earlier, it's really powerful to leverage tagged Instagram photos on my website AND make them shoppable

krkc&cokr

yes, it's a very good APP, It helped me a lot, thank you.

Poole's Embroidery, LLC

I really like the simplicity of this app. All I had to do was install to Shopify, create a page, copy and paste the code into the page and poof. All the pictures from my Instagram account show up.

XCVI

Love this app. It's a great tool. And customer support is quick and very responsive to my needs. Strongly recommend it if you want the Shop The Look option for your store.

ekkorus

I LOVE IT! its vary easy to use there isn't nothing bad about this app oops except you need a facebook acct it helps but everybody has 1 of those except me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27