Covet.pics

Covet.pics

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Lookbook, Instagram & Customer Galleries

LostKittenCo

It does its job. Wish it was a bit more customizable. Hope to see improvements in the near future. Otherwise good.

Rolfprima

I find this app very misleading... you really can't do anything unless you subscribe - it's not free

Direct 4x4

Simple to install and use and very configurable. Just be wary that putting a lot of Instagram images on your page will slow the load speed down so it may be best to keep it off your homepage.

Ntofficial

We at NT UNOFFICIAL love this app. We are constantly spreading the message that the Northern Territory is the greatest place on earth. We share amazing photos on our instagram and want to show those on our website. This app allows us to do this in style. Thanks guys! And we hope to CU in the NT one day :)

Chanelspasa

Best Instagram feed app in Shopify

Eco Meal Prep

Awesome app and unmatched support! I highly recommend this app

Mademoiselle Lash

I love this app!! It's great because it's so flexible to create new galleries for each product. Very unique and store friendly to create a great shopping experience for my visitors.

Wallflower Wolves

Not refreshing info and have to delete gallery and recreate if I want to change anything. Works well and good app otherwise.

The G O A T Graphics

fast, easy, and simple to embed on your website. love it, thank you!

Bagfullofdreams

Easy to install with instructions. Great difference to the site. thumbs up!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26