Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Santo + Rini

I am using the free version of this app and I am happy with its functionality. Any technical issues I have had have been addressed quickly and with ease. Only downfall is that you can only tag one product on the free version.

Vidlogix

This is a 5-star app with 3-star service. The app does not meet my needs in its current incarnation. My request to add additional functionality was denied albeit politely. It should be noted that I agreed to pay for such functionality. I'm not trying to get something for free. It is ridiculously easy to add search functionality to the isotope.js grid so that customers can search and/or filter images. Whatever!

What bothers me are the lies. Don't BS me by saying that it is very server intensive to manually rearrange images to the extent that they must charge merchants $49/mo. Hello!?!? I simply requested that you add one (1) business feature to my Basic plan. I don't need any of that other jazz. So, they get a 3-star for being unaccommodating.

Wild Horizon

We're thrilled to FINALLY find an Instagram app that can display photos that our customers have @tagged us in - not just hashtags or our own posts. (We make accessories for dogs, so you can imagine the super adorable photos we get tagged in..) Covet is also just really well-designed and easy to use compared to similar apps we've tried, and their support was super quick and helpful when we had questions. Highly recommended!

Minzuu

We've been using this app for a few years and love it! The customer service is fast and efficient. They're really willing to go the extra mile and solve your problem.

Pepper Home

I love the app and really appreciate the fast customer service! My only request is that you can move around the photos at a lower price point package.

ShopUnbothered

I'm the owner of a brand new online clothing store (shopunbothered.com) and this app is a perfect way to integrate my Instagram feed directly onto my homepage! Love it.

McGuire Diamonds

Got a little lost at the start due to rushing. But now very happy. I recommend this app for sure. For stressed out OCD shop owners it WORKS. :)
Eric

PatternVine

I installed this app on our new site, patternvine.com, to allow shoppers to buy directly from curated instagram pics showing up on our homepage. The app is great - there is a bunch of functionality I haven't even been able to try out yet - and the developers are very responsive to questions and feedback. Knowing that someone is there to help you when needed is worth everything! Thanks, Covet.pics team!

JACOB LEE LONDON

Unfortunately the idea of this app is perfect, but execution is really not well thought through. If you tag products to only some images and some not... the ones without will have a massive white space. And yes it can be taken away with CSS, but then you take away the share icons too..
Which means inconsistency.

Any professional website wouldnt be able to work with those conditions. and this at the price of 50$ a month. Step it up!

September 16, 2019

Hi there,

your detailed feedback in our many emails has been a great insight but as you are the only person that has requested this option, and because we have offered multiple solutions using CSS and without it, we cannot build this feature just for you.

Our app is designed to be a lookbook gallery app with the primary intention of converting more sales for you so it makes sense to have the product section of the popup a permanent and prominent feature. Tagged products help customers visualize their potential purchase and having access to an Add to Cart button directly next to an image is a huge incentive for customers to purchase your products.

We have offered you multiple solutions for what you are trying to do with the app, as we would offer to any user wanting customized features from our app. The reason we added the Custom CSS option is so that users can customize the app to their needs or they can ask us to customize it if they need some help, something which we are more than happy to do if it's possible.

We have thousands of users who use our app every day as a central part of their website and to them, the space you want us to change for all of them, is perfectly functional and a primary part of why they enjoy the app so much.

We appreciate all feedback and we've added your requests to our feature requests list in case we can find a way to add this in the future. If you have any more questions or want to discuss this further, please send us an email at support@spacesquirrel.co and we'd be more than happy to discuss this further.

We can see you're still using the app so we hope that you enjoy your continued use of Covet.pics

-Dom, Co-Founder

Dancershaul

Exactly what I needed to display my Instagram feed. Updated my theme and they were very helpful with instructions. Looking forward to using more features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28