Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Dancershaul

Exactly what I needed to display my Instagram feed. Updated my theme and they were very helpful with instructions. Looking forward to using more features.

Jao Brand

We are only using a few of the features of this app. It has a great clean look and does a mosaic layout of instagram really well. Tom was super helpful, especially with the facebook/instagram update changes. I tried a bunch of different apps for instagram feeds and I really like this one.

Toki Mats

Such a great feature! I wish I knew about it earlier, it's really powerful to leverage tagged Instagram photos on my website AND make them shoppable

krkc&cokr

yes, it's a very good APP, It helped me a lot, thank you.

Poole's Embroidery, LLC

I really like the simplicity of this app. All I had to do was install to Shopify, create a page, copy and paste the code into the page and poof. All the pictures from my Instagram account show up.

XCVI

Love this app. It's a great tool. And customer support is quick and very responsive to my needs. Strongly recommend it if you want the Shop The Look option for your store.

ekkorus

I LOVE IT! its vary easy to use there isn't nothing bad about this app oops except you need a facebook acct it helps but everybody has 1 of those except me

Jeans 2 Die 4

I love the ease and simplicity of the use and applications. Great addition to display on your website

Story Skateboard Company

The developers responded shortly after posting my original review. They worked tirelessly for well over a week, communicating several times each day with me and with Facebook to get the issue sorted out.

To their credit, the app has been fixed and is currently working perfectly.

I looked into several other options/alternatives, but none of them have the full functionality that this one does. I'm so glad they were able to get it working with the new Facebook API in a timely manner.

Thanks, Covet.pics team.

ORIGINAL REVIEW BELOW:

The app has stopped working and the developer has provided a generic 'it isn't our fault and we can't really help you' message within the admin panel. Furthermore, they are unresponsive to emails requesting to discuss the situation further. We built the majority of our site around this app, and now we're going to tear down the site and rebuild the entire front end around an alternate app. I find this to be an unacceptable position to be forced into. The developer should either fix this immediately, or pay for the development work that we're about to undertake to remedy the situation.

Covet Dance

This app allows me to easily add Instagram galleries and look books to our site. It even has a great way to allow customers to upload their photos. Very simple to use on our Shopify site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27