Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Spiritgirl Activewear

I use Covet Pics to showcase my Instagram on my home page. It works great. I had an issue with the feed, but support was on it and fixed the problem quickly. I highly recommended this app.

Mammal Strength

superb customer service all round. Thanks for your help dom. The app has amazing layout options and formats.

Aldélinda Home

Like some other comments there is a problem with auto synchronization of the Instagram images of the gallery.
We have to manually resynchronize the Covet Pics gallery because the photos often have display problems. Too bad!

WhySoBlue

Customer service is questionable - I really like the app coz it's easy and very aesthetic. BUT it disconnects my instagram account all the time and I have to keep re-connecting them. Have written to their chat service twice before (they don't have live chat) and have not heard from them both times. Not sure if I'll use this app if i can't find re-syncing solution!
If anyone else here has a solution, do let me know. Thanks. PS- Team Covet hope you can find a way to improve Cust Service in the future, you have a good product here.

Vendage Goods

I actually really liked the look and functionality of this app, but it slowed my store speed down soooo much that I had to delete. I'm not super tech/code savvy, so it's possible it was just a bad combo with my Minimal Theme.

The Mustard Seed Marketplace

Love this app, and the ease of using it! When my account disconnected from facebook, I had issues - and the support team quickly helped me to resolve the issue! Love the look of the Instagram feed on my website! Love using this app!

𝚂-𝚅-𝙴 𝙹𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚜

Instruction was clear, and after I completed installation, Instagram feed appeared on my home page.

D I R I S

I needed to make my instagram images look smaller on screen and it was all done for me! Looks perfect now!

Many Hands

Straightforward app, works and looks just how I want it to. They also offer great customer service (even for the free plan) if something does go wrong.

Born Clothing

This application slowed my store speed by over 15 seconds causing a massive amount of customer drop off and directly affecting our sales. Just by a quick Google Speed Insight, the loading time of the images alone was over 10 seconds. Honestly shocking as most customers would leave a site by that time. I have reached out to their customer support with hopes they will sort this bug. If they provide a solution to this I am happy to change the review as this is the only issue I have with the application, but it is a massive issue rendering the app unusable.

June 14, 2021

We're really sorry that you didn't enjoy using our app!

We contacted you multiple times about this and explained that this was not caused by our app. We run Google PageSpeed and it was indicating exactly what the problem was and we try to communicate that with you. After you removed the app, we tested your website for couple of days and there was no change in site speed, which is clear evidence that it was not caused by our app.

If anyone has any questions regrading site speed tests and our app, you can contact us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co, and we're always happy to look into it and provide solutions, if necessary.

Feel free to reach out to us again, and we'd be happy to resolve this with you.

-Dom