Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Lace Below The Waist

Nice app! Would definitely recommend. Even the free version has a lot to offer and the app support is super!

Karity Com

I have never received such good customer service from a developer, not to mention this App has made a HUGE difference in my conversions, paid for itself in 1 day of using.

i have purchased 2 apps from this dev

Daphne Newman Design

WOW- the customer service and support from this team blew me away. Dom went above and beyond to ensure my gallery was perfect, set up the exact layout I was looking for, made a number of tweaks for me, and walked me through all the details. Thank YOU so much guys, I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate it!

The Facial Bar

Absolutely love! Very easy to use and looks amazing on my site. It is a must have!

Shop Rar

Awesome app! Did exactly what I needed (slider on the bottom of homepage). Super fast and friendly customer service too (even if you have the free version)!

Alphamedia

Good features and app, but I wish the drag and sort option was included in a basic package.

Asmrtstrt

Great app - Free and easy to use! The perfect combo for a few entrepreneurs looking to get their store (www.mylightleash.com) off the ground. Thanks CovetPics

Zavr

Great app that enables us to easily share our Instagram profile on our website. They also have a multitude of customization options as well. Instagram is the best way to connect with our fans and SpaceSquirrel has built this app (and the other apps they've developed as well) to enable us to be build a genuine relationship with our fans using our photos. Also, they are very easily reachable over the email and will answers any (thanks Dom!)

Skordo

Great app. We wanted to move our gallery to another spot on our homepage and within minutes of e-mailing for support Dom asked for permission to access our site and fixed it for us exactly to our needs. Great service and best of all it's easy to set up and looks great!

Test Store 1567

This app is easy to use, and flexible enough to use for several purposes throughout your Shopify store. We are using it to display our instagram posts on our homepage, to showcase customers' photos on our product pages, and will soon implement a "Shoppable Instagram" page.

Having a centralized interface to manage/update all of these feeds saves a lot of time and frustration.

It is also nice to see that the development team is actively updating/improving the app. I'd highly recommend this app, especially considering the cost and features of their competitors.