Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Collectionela

We set up on our site recently, and its a great feature to have. Thanks!

Vvahandbags

works well and the support from Dom was really good.

Krug Store

The apps are great and working perfectly. Even the free versions. The service is outstanding and I got help from the support team all the way through to the finish line. I can really recommend this app and all the other apps from spacesquirrel.

Ravishbrows

Awesome app sooooooo easy <3 to use really helped short up our gallery page thank you!

The Rugged Bros

Excellent app! Customized Instagram feeds for a decent price, what more can you ask for? Responsive tech support too.

Horizonsupply

Great app for a shoppable Instagram. Easy to integrate with your store and social channel, simple to use and looks great on our site.

Maraismara

I am so happy I found this app!
It is easy so set up and manage, functional but also affordable.
It seems it has been custom made for my shop, as it turns out to be so beautiful on my website.
Thank you for your great job!

Kwinkiies

Love it so far! Easy to install and easy to use :)

Brimly

Dom reached out to see if I needed anything after I installed the ap. He was super quick and responsive, and went above and beyond with his help. He had ideas on ways to customize this ap for my store. Even took action to make it happen. Highly recommend.

Cherry Plum

I really like this app! Even the free version has some great features that enable a professional looking Instagram integration. Sweet! Thanks guys.