Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

One Tribe Apparel

Amazing app. It's grown so much in the last few months. Back when we installed it in the store, it had a few issues but the best thing about this app isn't the amazing features, ease of use, or automation - it's the customer service. Quick and efficient, very patient, and take feedback seriously.

Flamingos Life

Great app. Very easy to configure and perfect results from the very first instant of installation.

Quadcopter Plus

I tried another app for instagram that is not nearly as versatile and intuitive. I can actually put collections up on IG that were imported before I downloaded CovetPics. I can say enough about it!

Greetings From Luna

Looks great so far and easy to set up with clear instructions. I hope this improves conversion rate!

Wasted Heroes

We've been using the shopable instagram feed for over a week and love it. Really can't fault this app. We're looking into other ways of using their galleries on our store.

Urban Funk Streetwear

Brilliant app, I like that you ca choose to hide/show images. Not too over the moon about having to do the HTML coding myself.

Shop2911

So far so good! Needed a way to bring my instagram feed into my site. The fact that this is shopable is awesome!

Gypsylee

Love this app so far! Was very easy to install and runs smoothly.

Happy Events Gr

Love Covet Pics!! I love that you can change how your gallery shows up on the page, and the support and customer service are amazing!
Thanks! Kathy From Happy Events Greece

Arabicwatch

Such a great app, love it. I had an issue and contacted them and they solved it within a few minutes. Their free option is amazing.