Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Build user-generated Instagram and Photo Reviews galleries

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Thriftette

Time spent using app About 2 years

Brilliant. My fave shopify app by far and well worth the money. I tried out a few of these "shop my instagram" apps before and this one is definitely the best. It's affordable with a range of plans and is customisable.

Ouroboros Herbals

Very easy to set up and manage. We are very happy with how great covet.pics looks on our site. We added our shoppable IG feed to our front page and created a separate section as well. We had tried a similar app, but went with this one after finding it more user friendly, time saving, and better priced (if you want to customize a bit).

Sundanceoutdoors

Great App. Easy to use and fair pricing! Customer support has been fantastic! Highly recommend!

Kat Kia

Great app. No branding and clean minimal design. I've tried all other shoppable Instagram apps on Shopify app store and this is by far the best and most user friendly. Basic features are completely free! Above all, their support is amazing!

Catifyco

Time spent using app About 3 years

Useful app for someone who posts lots of products on Instagram

Fairygirl

Awesome app, does exactly what we were hoping for and more in a very streamline and easy to understand manner. Great support, above and beyond.

Shredtech

Time spent using app About 2 years

Love it. Lots to do even on free version

Osea Malibu

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I tried a lot of instagram gallery apps before I found this one, and this is by far the best. The gallery is clean and perfect, you can filter by user or hash tag, it's easy to embed into your templates, it's just what I was looking for.

On top of that, they have excellent customer service. I requested that they update the instagram logo and they made the change in less than 1 day.

All around, I'm very impressed and highly recommend this app.

Big Crocodile

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app easy to use and install

Washigang

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app! It looks great, works great, and the support is awesome. Thanks guys!