Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Feed

Photo Gallery + Instagram Feed + Lookbook + Instafeed + Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shredtech

Love it. Lots to do even on free version

Osea Malibu

I tried a lot of instagram gallery apps before I found this one, and this is by far the best. The gallery is clean and perfect, you can filter by user or hash tag, it's easy to embed into your templates, it's just what I was looking for.

On top of that, they have excellent customer service. I requested that they update the instagram logo and they made the change in less than 1 day.

All around, I'm very impressed and highly recommend this app.

Big Crocodile

Great app easy to use and install

Washigang

Love this app! It looks great, works great, and the support is awesome. Thanks guys!

Mrchairman

Chose this app because you can create custom galleries. Tagging products is easy and we have noticed our sales increase. Great service from Dom and Marc.

Tjlevy

Really great app. Use it for when we have Instagram sales or competitions.

Urbanindustrystore

Excellent app and brilliant support to boot!

The app works like a dream and gave us the exact solution that we needed for our new Shopify store. Setup is super easy and embedding the galleries on your Shopify store is very quick.

Customer support has been immense and we needed some customisation, which Marc got to work on with no delay. We've also added their Crush.pics app for image optimisation, which is an excellent app too.

Don't hesitate to get this app on your store, you'll never look back!

Www Binari Com Br

Really pretty and useful
Great app!!!

Dailynecklace

a very nice present app and super easy to install. highly recommended.

Victorychimp

Exactly what I was looking for, a quick and easy way to display a grid of customer photos based on a hashtag.