Cozy GeoIP Country Redirect

Cozy GeoIP Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Quickly and Accurately Redirect Customers to Specific Stores

And Well Dressed

Really prompt and helpful! Implemented a new feature for a problem I had within the day! Will recommend to anybody! (:

Camila MCL

enjoy about using this app this is useful app very good i like how it work and editing videos, i really recommended my experience

wildfireaustralia

It creates a loop, no matter how you redirect. doesn't work to redirect to different pages within your store (i.e. I have 2 homepages for USA and AU and creating a rule to redirect to each based on visitor's IP creates a loop adding the page file name to the end of the URL, over and over and over and over)

March 01, 2019

The app's primary requirement is to have two stores. It is built to redirect customers from one store to other! This is mentioned in App's description.

We contacted you numerous of times, didn't hear back. We are known for our support - even through Skype, Hangout etc. I really wish you could have spoken to us once as we could customised this app for your use case easily! In fact, it is now already there.

Thanks
Caroline

McIntosh Mugs

Great app...did exactly what we needed and works well so far. Support was quick and responsive. Price is very reasonable.