Cozy Country Redirect

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

From $7.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Luvele CZ

Huge fan, great service we have installed on 9 stores to manage redirects for geo targeting AAA+++!!! :)

Luvele ES

Joone Paris

Super application when you have multiple shops in multiple countries.
Easy to configure.
A very good application to redirect customers regarding their IPs

Orange Mud, LLC

Super easy to setup and works great. Only bummed I didn't find this app sooner! My use is to redirect non-USA traffic from my site www.orangemud.com to my international distributors to enhance our foreign customers shopping experience, lead time and for the best service.

Fat Freezing Belts US

Installed this on all 3 of our country clone stores - customer support/technical team are extremely responsive and had this running in no time. Saved a bit too as stopped using another app which was nearly 3 times the price.

Fat Freezing Belts AU

Fat Freezing Belts

UPDATE - Installed this on all 4 of our country clone stores - the customer support/technical team are extremely responsive and had this running in no time. Saved a bit too as stopped using another app which was nearly 3 times the price. I fully recommend them.

Blipblox by Playtime Engineering

Really enjoy the simple setup and extensive customization features so I can match our site's colors and fonts. Can't wait to test over the holidays!

Football Town Global

I really like the app, it's easy to use and does its job. Thanks you guys and keep up the good work!!

CultureFly

App support is Superb. They helped me very fast and accurately. All done with very professionally. Thanks