Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

From $7.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
eCommerce Addons
4.8
March 23, 2021

I've been using this app for re-directing our customers to the store dedicated to their country for a long time using the method that automatically forwards them to the right store but I recently decided to change it so we get the popup that allows the customers to choose if they want to be forwarded but before I set it live I contacted the Cozy support team to ask some questions and their service was amazing! Kate not only answered my question perfectly, but she also made the change in the template for me and went above and beyond and even customized the template so that the style matched our website aesthetic! I'm very happy with how it looks now as it fits in with the brand perfectly and it helps to improve the experience for our customers. Thanks once again Kate!

Thats So Fetch
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 22, 2021

Super helpful support team and really simple popup for redirecting customers. Simple and easy to use.

Throne Boss Australia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 22, 2021

This is app is great. Alex did a great job setting it up so it will do exactly what I want: auto-redirect except also have a button to go to the other store if desired (without getting redirected again). I can definitely recommend it.

Elizabetta
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 19, 2021

Throne Boss USA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 18, 2021

Great app and amazing support. The team has been extremely helpful in understanding the needs and bringing the results. Thank you!

Castañer US