Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Squizzel Box

The support team was prompt in helping us identify the problem, provide and implement the solution. Thanks!

Custom Caps Co.

I have to say I'm really impressed with this app! its free and its exactly what I needed to link my Canadian customers to my Canadian site and American Customers to my American site.
Thanks!

Nu-Tan™

Great app! Tested it on 2 stores and works perfectly in redirecting according to IP. I would suggest it.

Desinchá

great tool..........................................................................................

shoppingdirect24.com - SD24

I have configured the app to redirect the visitors automatically to the shop in their language, de.shop.com, fr., es., etc., for the top visitor countries. It works great on the basis of the visitors IP location. I can clearly see in Google Analytics a significant drop in the language selector usage, indicating that apparently the visitors are pleased with the preset redirect by this app. See it in action here: shoppingdirect24.com

Valka Yoga

Gets the job done and it's free. I use this to divert traffic from one domain to another- very happy with the app!

April 4, 2019

Thanks a lot for a review. We have recently launched few features like

- UTM params with links
- Confirmation Bar.
- Confirmation Dialog.

We are developing more features as we speak.

Healthy Body Head to Toe

Got this up and working in literally 2 minutes with both stores. Super easy and works! Definitely recommend it.

And Well Dressed

Really prompt and helpful! Implemented a new feature for a problem I had within the day! Will recommend to anybody! (:

wildfireaustralia

It creates a loop, no matter how you redirect. doesn't work to redirect to different pages within your store (i.e. I have 2 homepages for USA and AU and creating a rule to redirect to each based on visitor's IP creates a loop adding the page file name to the end of the URL, over and over and over and over)

March 1, 2019

The app's primary requirement is to have two stores. It is built to redirect customers from one store to other! This is mentioned in App's description.

We contacted you numerous of times, didn't hear back. We are known for our support - even through Skype, Hangout etc. I really wish you could have spoken to us once as we could customised this app for your use case easily! In fact, it is now already there.

Thanks
Caroline

McIntosh Mugs

Great app...did exactly what we needed and works well so far. Support was quick and responsive. Price is very reasonable.
Update: changed themes and needed support. Support was excellent.

1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next