CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Popup

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Popup

by CrazyRocket

Spin Wheel Popup, Slot Machine Popup & Scratch Card Popup

PAKINHA ADESIVOS

Eu usei e por enquanto tudo funciona bem! Mas deixa o site mais lento! Porém tem um bom visual e o plano pago tem mais recursos!

September 9, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your feedback - happy to know that CrazyRocket is adding value to your business :)

About site speed: our App itself is performing quite well actually - but I run GTMetrix and PageSpeed tests on your site and discovered many improvements you might want to check.

For instance, 3.8MiB of JavaScript is parsed during initial page load (mainly some duplicated FB scripts) also PageSpeed reports "Consider reducing the time spent parsing, compiling and executing JS". This kind of problem is less visible on desktop devices but can be noticeable on mobile devices especially older ones.

We do our best to optimize the App and reduce the impact (the App is really lightweight) but, unfortunately, the end result depends also on what runs globally on the site as other scripts might affect our perceived performance too.

Best,
Andrea

Bijoulito

This app is by far the best on the market. Easy to use, efficient, different systems to capture emails are available (Wheel, Scratch etc.) for a very affordable price. The support can help you for any question or request you could have... So What else! I recommend.

TimeForFish

I installed it today and i can say it is the best wheel i have used. Large selection of designs. Very easy to set up. I highly recommend. Andrea is very responsive. An easy way to increase your email list. Install boldly !

Coquinaria

Functionality and usability is good. Should improve the graphics options. More colors and font sizes. And better templates.

August 13, 2019

Hey! Thanks for your feedback, we'll add other themes soon - have you tried the new spin wheel yet? It comes with new themes and you can also customize slice, peg and wheel frame colors. Last but not least, we are always available to help you fine-tune a theme if needed :)

Rockstar Leatherworks™

App is great and saves $$ compared to Wheelio. CrazyRocket has more features & games, I like the GUI/admin better too, the design options are very nice as well. Andrea provided top notch CS and troubleshooting support and did a great job. I had AJAX conflicts and he resolved them within a day. Thank you.

store.alexpfeffer.co

It is just a few hours that I installed this app, but it already generated quite a few emails and even on the first day I easily got the monthly subscription of 24 EUR in! I can nothing but recommend it.

I still miss Active Campaign integration but support answered my question within minutes that this will be available soon!

Keep on rocking!

ThePowerMask

This app has been really good at growing my email list and it's even got me a sale in my trial. Would certainly recommend.

Best Blendz

I use this app to gain emails address and to generate sells with discounts codes. The customer services they provide is touch notch. They create the wheel for me and showed me how to make changes. Awesome services and great product.

Mood Holographic

I really love this app. It has really good and large customization options that are very smart and I believe it will boost my conversions.

FitnessThreadz

LOVE IT... GREAT APP.. VERY EASY TO USE AND SETUP. EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. ALREADY SEEING A GREAT CONVERSION.

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review! Don't forget that you can also run multiple games at the same time to see which one performs better for your audience :)

Previous 1