Spin Wheel & Email Pop Ups

Spin Wheel & Email Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow your e-mail list and sales! Spin to Win & Wheel Pop Ups.

Patch Games

What a brilliant app! Can't wait to see how everything goes and if it boosts traffic and converstions!

San milano

PAS MAL JE RECCOMANDE SIMPLE A UTILISER

Emporio Ultrafragola

I am moving my shop from WooCommerce and I found this wheel
while playing around with the App store 5-stars for the ease of use and features.
Testing the free plan now, I'll upgrade as soon as I relaunch my store for sure.

SIX6SIX

im to sexy for my pants too sexy. i'm too sexy for my shopify. too sexy for my shopify. im too sexy for this app. too sexy.

Presets By Hannah

• Highly Recommend • Cost Efficient • High Quality App • Fast Support Times •
This Application exceeded my expectations and I was incredibly happy with the customisation options of the game colours and the settings for my campaigns. The design layout is easy to use and offered everything I was looking for in every aspect of an application. I highly recommend using this on your Shopify Store for large email conversation rates! The plan pricing is perfect and offers a large amount of impressions for a cheap cost compared to similar apps. The support response times were incredibly fast and they offered amazing assistance in executing exactly what I was trying to achieve!

August 26, 2020

Hey! It's a pleasure to support such an amazing project 😊 Thank you very much for your kind words and feedback 🙏 - Andrea

Veronna Perfumeria®. Una marca de Veronna Group Inc

Excelent to catch new consumer with funny modes, easy to use an set in te page, soo happy with them thanks

Experience CBD

Great conversion when collecting emails. Recommend Premium or above if you want detailed analytics. :)

Saint Athena

amazing help amazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing help

Skin'N Sleek™

I Have liked the fact that I can be served any time I needed help. Andrea was a great help sorting things with the app when it wasn't clear what the next step is in the risen issue.

the lunar deco

I was looking for the spin the wheel and I choosed this app because has more games to play with. It's fantastic to diversify promotions from time to time. All of them come with a lot of cool customizable graphics. The design is gorgeous, it’s really well done. It’s easy to set up and the support is AMAZING. I had some questions and Andrea was very fast and helpful. I highly recommend the app to increase sales and grow your email list.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6