CrazyRocket Gamified Popups

CrazyRocket Gamified Popups

by CrazyRocket

Optin Popups with Spin Wheel, Slot & Scratch Card Popups

Mood Holographic

I really love this app. It has really good and large customization options that are very smart and I believe it will boost my conversions.

FitnessThreadz

LOVE IT... GREAT APP.. VERY EASY TO USE AND SETUP. EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. ALREADY SEEING A GREAT CONVERSION.

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review! Don't forget that you can also run multiple games at the same time to see which one performs better for your audience :)

kikiapparel

excellent app! love the scratch card and wheel, honest feature set even on the free plan - support went beyond the app and sent me some useful marketing tips too. A+++

Scentsbyeme Bath & Body Care

I had trouble setting up the app but Andrea was outstanding in assisting me and getting it right. Great customer service !! Can’t wait to try it out on my site. Thanks for your help .

Tre Mori

this app is great! easy to setup and use, created a wheel and got the first e-mails a few minutes later.
lot of advanced features I haven't explored yet but default settings seems to do the job. Thanks!!

Helen Clark Bespoke

We LOVE this new app! Conversion rate 72.83% 1000 emails collected over 6 hour period - INCREDIBLE!