creativehub

creativehub

by creativehub

Your art sales, powered by us. Award winning fine art printers

Leif Podhajsky

Highly recommended for artists selling their work. Orders are processed seamlessly, which saves a lot of time and money. ThePrintSpace have always been really professional and helpful from printing through to customer support.

alexgamsujenkins

Great app and a smooth process between my customers, me and the creative hub. I would recommend to fellow creates.

Axonomy London

Allows me to easily manage manufacture and dispatch of orders with no challenges. Very high quality. Bring on more marketplace integrations!

Ben Ashton Art

Cannot recommend Printspace and creativehub enough. Has allowed us to seamlessly and professionally manage our inventory and ship all over the world with honestly very little effort on our end once things are up and running. Their customer support is absolutely top notch and the print quality is fantastic. Full marks!!

Toby Watkins

So streamline and easy to use! Would highly recommend to any up and coming artists looking to sell their work.

The Royal Photographic Society

creativehub has been an excellent platform to support print sales for our exhibitors. The platform is intuitive, easy to set up and manage options. It has provided a very positive experience for us, our photographers and for purchasers. Order fulfillment has been accurate and prompt.

George Townley

Been using Creativehub since 2018 with no problems, always super quick to answer my customer service questions on the chatbot too. Would recommend.

Dronergram

Seemless!...ive now spent alkl day trying to order tetst prints...no one answers the phone and the online helps takes hours to answer? So I still havnt managed to order as the system says there's an error call us. Not a great experience at all so far, which was not waht I expected?

Guardian Print Store

theprintspace's automatic print fulfilment system has proven to be an invaluable service, that enables us to run a high volume print store efficiently, with glowing customer feedback. It simply wouldn't be possible for us to manage our print store without them.

Huge thanks to the highly professional and dedicated team at theprintspace.

Delphian Gallery

Excellent app! We've been using it since its launch a couple of years ago. All of our print-on-demand giclée prints are fulfilled using creativehub and the service is seamless from start to finish, with the added bonus of great customer service. We also use it for competition submissions for our annual open call from artists all over the world. This is extremely useful as it allows us to consolidate thousands of entries in one place for easy editing and archiving.

Previous 1 3 4 5