creativehub

creativehub

by theprintspace

Your art sales, powered by us

zoiroupakia.gallery

This app is very friendly and easy to use. Setting up is extremely straightforward and my art prints store was up online in just a few minutes, without having to worry about coordinating my online store, sales and limited edition counting with the printing company. It saved me from the extra work of uploading photos and writing the products info twice, to the store and the printing site. The support services are also speedy and helpful, and the flat worldwide shipping rate definitely helped with sales. Overall a great idea.

Simon Landrein - Art Store

Overall it was really straight forward to use this app. Really happy so far.
Everything seems in good hands.

Documentary Photography Gallery

I have run a successful online gallery for many years and in all my time, creativehub's app is exactly what I have been longing for; print-on-demand art sales of the highest quality!

So far the app has worked well, even with my gallery specific requirements there have been few instances where the app does not meet my requirements. The discovery of this app has encouraged me to create a new gallery focusing on photography with the intention of just using the app!

Art on a Postcard - The Hepatitis C Trust

This app has allowed us to add multiple print runs to our shop. Beforehand we would have to pay out £400+ for a print run of 50. Now we can set up as many prints runs as we like with absolutely no money up front. The prints are museum quality and the COAs are produced beautifully. The packaging and service is 5 star too. We now have a stream of revenue that couldn't have existed without the Creative Hub.

the gardener's house

I really want to like this product. I really want to be able to use it my shop. But wow.. The available art is awful.. Just horrible.. Horrendous.. and I don't even know if those adjectives correctly describe just how bad the selection is. Just to be clear, let's go for inelegant and meaningless and ugly as additional adjectives. I guess I should add some clarification on what I was hoping to find. That would be color harmony, some form of beauty presented in a meaningful way, interesting colorblock abstracts, black and white line drawings or black ink illustrations, and anything botanical or flower themed. Just all around generally crowd pleasing stuff really. The eiffel tower as viewed by someone on acid is not art. "F-you" on valentine candy is definitely not art. And these 2 examples are just the tip of the dirty oil-spill iceberg surrounded by ocean pollution (so to speak). Unless the definition of art can include a photograph of a toilet seat, my shoe rack, and perhaps even my vacuum cleaner, oh, and maybe even the untrimmed weeds in my backyard. I honestly don't want to be harsh. I just really wanted to be able to use this app. Truly. I am actually still in a state of shock by the selection...

Looksgoodonthewall

I'm putting together a shopify site for a group of artists and in general I find the app works well, once you have done all the information on the creative hub end it transporst well to the shopify site. The particular item I and the others like is the room view with the image in place, so if they can develop this more it can only help sales, as most people out there have no concept of how the art might look on the wall. There have been one or two glitches here and there otherwise would have given 5 stars. Creative Hub are very quick to respond, and I know that the print quality is unmatched. I also have my own cartoon work on a similar site, for those remotley interested the sites are www.looksgoodonthewall.com and www.pauldaviescartoons.online
both use the creative hub and shopify.All pretty good really!

Max's Wildlife Pics

Brilliant for uploading and selling my photography prints, but currently I have problems with the vendor choice because it's not showing the vendor which the theprintspace uses anymore and also it never saves my changes to a product.

Miriam Stayte

This is such a good idea - it means I don't need to order or store large numbers of prints or have the hassle of packaging and posting them. It's a fairly new app and has had some teething problems, but most of these seem to have been ironed out now and the Printspace do seem to be genuinely listening to customer feedback and taking it on board.

Glasweegee

Brillant for uploading and selling my photography prints. Especially that I am away from home a lot. Customer service is excellent!

Hippie G. Rockstar

There is a ton of beautiful artwork and the app is very easy to use. Everything is easy to find and clearly displayed