3.7
September 29, 2018

Brilliant for uploading and selling my photography prints, but currently I have problems with the vendor choice because it's not showing the vendor which the theprintspace uses anymore and also it never saves my changes to a product.

Max's Wildlife Pics
July 3, 2018

Really useful way to arrange for printing and dispatch for clients buying from our website. The guys at Print Space are very helpful and responsive to queries and issues during set up. They have a very good understanding of the issues facing artists starting out selling work on line and provide any advice they can. A brilliant all round service.

Greyswood Art
Edited May 12, 2020

The process is seamless, and quality of product and service is fantastic. We wouldn't have been able to sell our prints with out it.

The Mighty Boosh Art Collection
June 30, 2018

I've done some test prints and the print quality and shipping was very good.

It was one of the best options to use from within Australia, as the international shipping rates are lower than other competitors.

I'd recommend the Creativehub for stores with a smaller range. There's a limit on the options you can add for each product (aspect ratio, print types).

Like others have mentioned, there are some missing features which would make it perfect for stores with more complicated ranges. Hopefully they'll be added in the future.

Mother Cub
December 9, 2020

Great app. Only one flaw, is that the Shopify order numbers on the creative hub don't match up to my Shopify order numbers that come direct from my store. This cause an inconvenience when correlating the two systems. I have told Shopify about this who have contacted creative hub, but have had no response....I hope someone can get back to me because this problem is quite annoying!

Prints by Tom Selmon
Edited October 3, 2018

This is such a good idea - it means I don't need to order or store large numbers of prints or have the hassle of packaging and posting them. It's a fairly new app and has had some teething problems, but most of these seem to have been ironed out now and the Printspace do seem to be genuinely listening to customer feedback and taking it on board.

Miriam Stayte
May 11, 2020

I've been using creativehub for over a year now, it does an amazing job for artists who want to sell their work, print it, and send it to customers.

Quality at The Print Space is their major priority, and I have nothing but thankful clients when they receive their print at home.

Over the course of the year, I have experienced ups and downs using this app, however, customer support always has solved my situation, they are incredibly helpful. In truth, they are always improving user experiences and as every progressing business, there will be breaks.

Definitely, a way to go in Art printing and selling if you need a lab for your work.

Javi Lorbada - Fine Art Prints
Spain
July 13, 2023

I installed the app, but had issues with creating and deleting projects and products. I tried both Firefox and Chrome and ran into the same issue. I would not recommend the app at this time.

Walt & Pete
9 months using the app
May 12, 2020

I use this app for my annual Palm* Photo Prize Print Sale and it has been great! Its really helpful that international delivery is a flat rate ( only £6!) so it makes it affordable for clients from all over the world!

palmstudios
May 19, 2020

So streamline and easy to use! Would highly recommend to any up and coming artists looking to sell their work.

Toby Watkins