creativehub: Sell Art Prints

creativehub: Sell Art Prints

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
creativehub
4.2
May 14, 2020

Been using Creativehub since 2018 with no problems, always super quick to answer my customer service questions on the chatbot too. Would recommend.

George Townley
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 14, 2020

Seemless!...ive now spent alkl day trying to order tetst prints...no one answers the phone and the online helps takes hours to answer? So I still havnt managed to order as the system says there's an error call us. Not a great experience at all so far, which was not waht I expected?

Dronergram
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 14, 2020

theprintspace's automatic print fulfilment system has proven to be an invaluable service, that enables us to run a high volume print store efficiently, with glowing customer feedback. It simply wouldn't be possible for us to manage our print store without them.

Huge thanks to the highly professional and dedicated team at theprintspace.

Guardian Print Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 12, 2020

Excellent app! We've been using it since its launch a couple of years ago. All of our print-on-demand giclée prints are fulfilled using creativehub and the service is seamless from start to finish, with the added bonus of great customer service. We also use it for competition submissions for our annual open call from artists all over the world. This is extremely useful as it allows us to consolidate thousands of entries in one place for easy editing and archiving.

Delphian Gallery
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
May 12, 2020

I use this app for my annual Palm* Photo Prize Print Sale and it has been great! Its really helpful that international delivery is a flat rate ( only £6!) so it makes it affordable for clients from all over the world!

palmstudios