Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LUXXE.US

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Best cross sell product I have used to date. Only drawback is you cant exclude certain products in cross sell

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much to us!

The good news you will be able to create manual collections in the new version which will be soon released. I hope you will enjoy it!

Mareli Desserts

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 19 hours

It's clean and dynamic which I love. I would like to suggest that an option to change the font color and button colors is there too.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We sent you an email and mentioned that we can make this change for you if you want. Unfortunately we didn't receive an answer from you.

The good news is that we will add more design options with the new version of our app which will be released very soon.
Have a great day!

LIV FRSH

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I use this for my online clothing brand. I love how easy it is to use. I will recommend to a friend.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much! It means the world to us :)
We hope you continue enjoy using our app!

Luxtings

Great simple app that plugs right into your template and creates another set of products on your product page.

October 8, 2019

We are so glad that you find our app easy to use! Thank you so much for the great review!

We wish you a lot of sales!

lemisfix

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is easy to use. Their support is great. They may help to modify the design as your request. Quick response and good working.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you.
Anytime you need our help, don't hesitate t reach us!
Have a great day!

ToddlersnToys

Location Pakistan

It is a very good app recommended by my mentor, i used it to increase sales , its very easy to setup .

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

Have a lovely day!

Brooch City

Location China

free for life is amazing ,I am just wonder how to earn money for themslves ? and I believe they are not evil like google

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and for the question!
To be honest you are the first customer asking this and it is so important for us too that you think about us as well!

At the moment we do have another app which has also a payed plan. Even if we invested a lot in the Cross Sell App and we continue to, having another app helps us.

Also, in the next month we will release a new version of Cross Sell app and we will have a payed plan also. But as you saw also, the customers who install now and still have it installed when we release the new version, will be able to use all the new features free for life.

We thought that this is our way to say thank you to our customers who have trusted in us when our app was just launched and with limited features. It means so much when you are at the beginning of your business and see that the customers support you.

I hope we answered your question :)

Have a lovely day!

TNAZ Designs Affiliate

Amazing. Couldn't have asked for better. It does what it says it will. I am grateful to the manufacturers for keeping it free.

September 27, 2019

We are so happy to hear this, this makes our work rewarding!

Fly-Dandy

Location Russia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I just installed the app and I like how it looks. I hope that it works as good as it looks! I hope it will help me to increase my sales!

September 27, 2019

Thank you for the great review!
We hope also that our app will help you with your sales :)
Also, if you need our help in any way, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have a beautiful day!

Grabgears

Location Morocco

This is definitely a very awesome app, the only thing that could make it better if they made the font more clear, it looks a bit faddy and not that clear, the button as well. other than that it's great!

September 27, 2019

Thank you for the great review, it means so much.
As for the recommendations you mentioned, we will of course try to improve as much as we can at a general level.
Until then, if you want, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our team will try to improve the look of the widgets on your store.
We hope to hear from you!