Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Ryanna Writes

this was the easiest installation ever and the app is easy to use and great quality. highly highly recommend!!!!

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your appreciation :) This means the world to us!
We hope you continue to enjoy using our app .

Love

UrbanCuts

Anyone starting a store for the first time should give this a try, The support and help it provides is amazing

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the great response! This means the world to us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Carromm

I used this app to create a cross sell widget. The app is so easy to use and gives you the perfect widget! I definitely recommend this amazing app!

August 5, 2020

We are so happy to read this!

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback :)

TokuDeals

So far I'm liking the app. It provides what I need. The only thing I want to know is how to change the design to match my theme and to change the no. of products shown per section.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for the positive review! It means so much.

Regarding your requests:
- at the moment it is possible to add only 4 widgets per row. If many of our customers will request it, we will do our best to add the possibility to add more.
- regarding the design changes, I am sure our team can help you. Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will do our best to help you.

Thank you!

Novis Healthcare

We used this app to configure our related products, which works perfectly fine. Their support is very responsive and helpful. They have customized the app to work according to how we want it on our website. Thank you!

August 5, 2020

We are so happy to hear our app is helpful :) Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us !

HOZEN

Good app, easy to install and help us increase conversion a lot. On top of that I can't speak highly enough for the support. Very fast answer and going in the detail to solve the problem, even the most technical one. Excellent service.

August 5, 2020

It is so humbling to read your review! Thank you so much for this :)

It was a pleasure working with you.

Jaye's Studio Retail

I wish there was a way to change the size of the text within the app, but the support team is absolutely fabulous and helped me out a lot with my customization needs!

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much. We are a bit sad we cannot do everything you requested but thank you so much for understanding.

Have a lovely day!

vomFASS

The app works great and the customer support was top notch. I needed adjustments to make the app display within the custom theme and they turned it around in a very short time.

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback! It means the world to us :)

We wish you many sales!

BEARDED.

Great app - super easy to install and works a treat. I required some minor customisation which the team happily helped with. Would definitely recommend to others!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

The Sweet Scoop

Works brilliantly - just what we were looking for! Would be great if you could change the tile size - if you have more than one option it takes up a lot of screen space, especially on mobile. The text on each tile is a little blurry too, but love that you can match the button colour to your own palette. Overall very pleased, thanks guys!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review and for the feedback! We will talk and will add this feature in the future. Until then, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our team will be happy to help you with the font size.

Hope to hear from you!