Cross Sell PRO

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Free

Solbanditten

This is a cool App. But how do I add a discount on the products I want to cross sell?. Thank you in advanced

November 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review. This is so important to us :)

To answer your question, at the moment you cannot add a discount from our app. If you want the widgets to show discounts, you need to add discounts for your products from your Discounts section of your Store Admin. Once you add them there, those products will show discounts on our widgets also.

I hope this helps.

Fitscapeclub

Super easy to work with. Nice features in all pages possible. But also just one page. Also fast and good support!

November 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We worked so hard to make the app useful and as easy to work with as possible :)

Have an amazing day!

Guang's Fresh Mart

This app really helps alot for stores with a budget, plus the support team is constantly there to assist you with any issues!

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

Tavarakeidas.fi

Excellent app which does what I needed and for free. Also super thanks for the great customer support!

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Have a great day!

Torianic Jewelry

Great app, really easy to use, a lot of customizations for the recommendations on the products, hope page and check out.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

Magic Whiteboard Limited

I've just downloaded this app. Can'y believe it is free. It's really easy to use and adds cross sell products to pages. You can also add manual products.

October 18, 2021

dstinctive

Simple app that does exactly what it promises for a very reasonable price. Great tech support and quick response!

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

Provenance Gifts

Cross sell has the best support team period. Sadly this review allows me to rate them only 5 starts. But I would have given them 10 stars if I could. The app really does what it says. And the algorithms are crazy whack! God bless the full team.
-Ashu

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! It's much appreciated!
We’re always trying to offer best experience with our app and we're hoping to bring more benefits to your store.

Le Marz Fragrances

Cross Sell PRO is so easy to use!! I was afraid I may take a while to learn it but it is so straight forward. I am so happy I have come across this app. ☺️

August 26, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it

Cheers

Classified Records

Great app and great customer service! Very happy with it ! It has all the features and not much expensive

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our customer support team.