4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance the shopping experience and boost sales through AI-driven and manually assigned product recommendations. It's praised for its intuitive interface, easy installation, and visually appealing design. Many appreciate its impact on increasing order value, conversion rates, and traffic. The customer support is noted for its responsiveness and assistance with translations and technical issues. Merchants also commend its contribution to making their stores more attractive and user-friendly.

May 9, 2019

Great app I like it makes my website look much better And I think it’s going to bring me more people to my website at customer service is great I will be looking forward for new things with this app keep up the good work thank you for a good response time if you thinking about getting this app for your website yes I recommend it

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS
About 4 years using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words! We do hope that our app complements our clients stores and we hope it will bring only positive feedback to you as well! Have a lovely day!

December 21, 2019

I’m still learning, but it covers all my needs and expectations! The code is clean and beautiful. Thank you guys!

Companhia do Uniforme
Brazil
About 4 years using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the appreciation. It means so much especially since we put a lot or work and passion into this app!

We hope you continue to enjoy using it!
Have an amazing day!

March 27, 2020

Wow! Thank god someones done it. A FREE Cross-selling app that does the job! Geniuses!

Great app so far, fits in on the store nicely. No customisation features but at this point, I couldn't care any less.

Thanks, guys!

Love By Letterbox
Almost 4 years using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) We are so happy that you enjoy using our app and that it is what you needed!

We wish you many, many sales!

Edited May 9, 2019

Easiest set up ever, great to know that personalisation will worked on in the future, but really, not needed as you just install, press enable and it automatically works for your shop! Lovely, helpful customer service!

www.fastdeals.co.uk
Over 3 years using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 10, 2019

Thank you for the amazing feedback! We are happy you have a positive experience using our app :) Please don't hesitate to reach us when you need our help! Have a lovely day!

Edited April 9, 2020

Up and running within 5 minutes. Great add to our shop. It is limited to "also bought" and adding a star review to each product, it works perfectly.

Flexmonkey Polewear
Netherlands
Over 3 years using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :)
It means the world to us !

Also, please know that in just a few days we will release more features which we are sure you will love!

October 1, 2019

The app is easy to use. Their support is great. They may help to modify the design as your request. Quick response and good working.

lemisfix
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you.
Anytime you need our help, don't hesitate t reach us!

September 7, 2020

Excellent application and quick installation. Very easy to install. Congratulations to the developers. Thank you so much.

Mundo LED
Argentina
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It means so much to us :)

We are happy that you enjoy using our app.
Rox

January 7, 2020

Messaged the app builder and asked if they could adjust the placement of the app. it was showing up at the bottom of the page under my yotpo reviews. within a few hours they had adjusted and now my recommendations arent so far down the page!. Great service highly recommend this app

Apex Sim Racing LLC
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Have an amazing day!

July 27, 2019

Amazing App! Beautiful presentation and we can't wait to see how our customers like it. We were looking for a free app that could show customers what others were buying in our store. Perfect! Thank you.

Lotus Blossom Inc.
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it means the world to us :)
We are happy you are finding this app useful and we wish you many, many sales!

February 3, 2021

It does exactly what I wanted, which is to recommend our wider range of products to customers when they look at a specific product on our site. The pricing is low enough that it made sense just to pay for it even though I almost always make use of the full free period before paying for a Shopify app. I'm happy to give this a 5 star rating.

Pico Sauces
Almost 3 years using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and for your support! This means so much to us :)

We hope that you continue to enjoy using our app!