Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

GENEW US

i highly recommend this app,customer support is great and the app is very easy to use no worries about coding the app automatically does everything

November 13, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you! We are so glad that you are happy with our Cross Sell Pro app!

Thank you for the great review!

Alilight.net

Awesome appreciate it
I really like this app .it works super amazing thanks for sharing the details

November 13, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us!

We are glad that you like our app, we hope you continue to enjoy using it :)

Have a great day!

POSTURE X

This app is amazing and I am glad I found it because most of the apps available are paid but this one is completely free and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Highly recommended!

November 13, 2019

We are so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us :)

Have a lovely day!

YEAGERIFIC

OMG it was so easy to set up and it works!!! This app works great!!! Most apps are very difficult and challenging to set up. With this one you put in the line of code and enable cheers! I might be a little overly simplistic but it was still easy to set up and get running. I am satisfied. :) It's tight, tight, tight, I love it!

November 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review! It means so much to us :)
We hope you will continue to enjoy using our app, especially after releasing the new version which will soon be released!

Have a great day!

4aKid

So far so good. Easy installation and quick to set up. Too early to tell it i am getting results yet but i am sure that i will see soon

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We hope this app will do the trick for you!

Sol Planner

This was so easy to add to my store! I also asked a question to the store on how to stop the zoom feature and they took care of that for me too. I recommend!

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Robes Manice

Super practical application and very easy to use!
Moreover it is totally free

November 1, 2019

We are so glad that you are happy with our app! Thank you so much for the great review!

Kosha Yoga Co

While this app is super easy to install and works wonderfully, most of the features aren't customisable as yet. However, the team at Buddha apps was super helpful and made the changes I requested promptly. Couldn't be happier with the experience ! Keep up the great work.

November 1, 2019

Thank you for noticing our strong points and for the great review!
As I am sure you already know, pretty soon we will release a new version with a lot more customisations in place.

Until then, I hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Perfezione Lingerie

GREAT! It's not the most customisable app in the world, since you can only select the headline and nothing else like, buttom's color or change the way the products are displayed, but come on is for FREE! And it works really nice so far! So def give it a go.

Your Vintage Department Store

The folks at Buddah Apps are great - great products that work and do what they say they do and the support is excellent. Thank you Buddah!