Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Ann More products

I am so in love with this beautiful app.! It looks fantastic on my website, very nice looking, very clean. This is the very best cross sell pro product app., yet! I recommend 100%!

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review ! It means so much to us your appreciation :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Miraj International LLC

I am very happy to install this FREE app on our Shopify Store that gives us an excellent look at our website. At the same time it gives more opportunity to customers to buy the suggested, related and recently viewed items.  It's so easy to install. I also loved the support group that suggested certain changes above the location of the product on our store. It works great! Thanks for your app.

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your appreciation! We are so happy you find our app helpful :)

It was great working with you. if you ever need our help again, please reach us.

Have a great week-end!

Easy-WFH

This is one of the best cross selling and up selling apps that I have found on shopify. This is exactly what I was looking for

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us your appreciation :)

latissimus massage

Great App ,very easy to use!! free forever and you can choose between options, recomanded for everyone

August 12, 2020

We are so happy you like our app :)

Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Have a great day!

Ted's Tshirts

Love this app and the support group to the MAX. Not only is it a multifunctional, FREE app that can automatically Cross-sell your products for you but it allows you the flexibility to assign 'recommended' products directly. So like if you have multiple products with the same theme but not necessarily in the same collection, you can manually associate them. Additionally, when I had a small issue early on, the support team was totally responsive and resolved my issue in a day. I did not have to wait for the next release in order to see the fix and that is customer service at its best.

August 12, 2020

It means so much to us your appreciation :) Thank you so much and we are happy to learn that our app is useful to you.

If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us !

Ryanna Writes

this was the easiest installation ever and the app is easy to use and great quality. highly highly recommend!!!!

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your appreciation :) This means the world to us!
We hope you continue to enjoy using our app .

Love

UrbanCuts

Anyone starting a store for the first time should give this a try, The support and help it provides is amazing

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the great response! This means the world to us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Carromm

I used this app to create a cross sell widget. The app is so easy to use and gives you the perfect widget! I definitely recommend this amazing app!

August 5, 2020

We are so happy to read this!

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback :)

TokuDeals

So far I'm liking the app. It provides what I need. The only thing I want to know is how to change the design to match my theme and to change the no. of products shown per section.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for the positive review! It means so much.

Regarding your requests:
- at the moment it is possible to add only 4 widgets per row. If many of our customers will request it, we will do our best to add the possibility to add more.
- regarding the design changes, I am sure our team can help you. Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will do our best to help you.

Thank you!

Novis Healthcare

We used this app to configure our related products, which works perfectly fine. Their support is very responsive and helpful. They have customized the app to work according to how we want it on our website. Thank you!

August 5, 2020

We are so happy to hear our app is helpful :) Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us !

Have an amazing day!