Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wonkey Donkey Bazaar

Time spent using app 2 minutes

VERY EASY TO USE.. AND FREE..:) STILL A NEWBEE BUT WORKING WITH IT. GREAT TO COME ACROSS THIS APP.. HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP WITH SALES

March 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that you like our app.
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Allure Clothing & Apparel

Location Australia

Awesome app for cross-selling and the support is 2nd to none! There was a feature I required, and they added it within an hour. Highly recommend to anyone!

March 2, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Komfy Kandy

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Great app with great options, I am very happy that I found this app, does everything that I need with cross-sell/upsell and specifically all kinds of product recommendations for FREE!!, also very easy and straightforward to use. Thanks

February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Have a lovely day!

illumiNITE

This app has worked well for us. We have a reflective product, so we show both day and night photos. The recommendations cycle through the product photos, so the customer gets a better idea of what the product is. We have had a couple of technical glitches along the way, and their customer service has been really responsive. Automated recommendations are very quick to get running and the ability to put them on the home page is cool. Manual recommendations take more work and documentation. If you have a lot of products, setting up manual recommendations will take a while. They would be easier to work with if they were listed by the product handle or product title instead of the recommendation title, and it doesn't filter out archived or draft styles in the search function so you have to be careful setting them up. We keep a spreadsheet to track what we did. This is all little stuff though--the app works great and looks pretty!

February 18, 2022

Thank you so mocuh for taking your time to write such a complex review! Your honest feedback really means a lot and is helping us to improve our app. We will keep in mind your recommendation regarding the manual collections. If it is possible, we will make sure to implement them as soon as we can.

Have an amazing day!
Rox

Zimlay

Time spent using app 1 day

It works well, it's easy to configure and it looks good on my site! I hope it will help me a lot in my store.

February 22, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the community.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate if you have any further recommendations for us.
Please don't hesitate to contact us via our live chat or email at support@buddhaapps.com whenever you have any questions.

We're here of you anytime!

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I tried several cross-sell apps before I finally settled on this one. It works well, it performs as promised, it's easy to configure and it looks really good on my site! Definitely recommend.

February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback and for recommending us in your review! If there’s anything we can help you with, please let us know.

Have a lovely day!

Luxury Visual Home

Location Belarus
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! I am very satisfied. I hope it will help me a lot in my store. I wish you and your loved ones good health.

February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review and for using our app. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!

We’re here for you anytime!

Carsha Global Trading

Location Hong Kong SAR

I'd give 100/100. It's free and the default CSS design looks so good that I don't need to waste any time on changing the style!

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

4Elements.Store

Location Egypt

I have just started on Shopify and this app made including the recommendations and best selling items extremely easy!

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! It's so much appreciated!
We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

trueblessing

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Eine Tolle App, die Entwickler sind klasse. Tolle App. Die Entwickler haben mir bei einem Problem schnell und Kompetent geholfen. Vielen Dank, ich kann diese app nur Empfehlen.

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review!
We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Have a nice day!