Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

lemisfix

The app is easy to use. Their support is great. They may help to modify the design as your request. Quick response and good working.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you.
Anytime you need our help, don't hesitate t reach us!
Have a great day!

ToddlersnToys

It is a very good app recommended by my mentor, i used it to increase sales , its very easy to setup .

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

mimoty

The excellent app just download and used it for more sale and return customer, thanks for providing it for free.

September 27, 2019

We are so happy you find our app useful!
We hope you continue to enjoy using it :)

Thank you for the kind review !

Brooch City

free for life is amazing ,I am just wonder how to earn money for themslves ? and I believe they are not evil like google

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and for the question!
To be honest you are the first customer asking this and it is so important for us too that you think about us as well!

At the moment we do have another app which has also a payed plan. Even if we invested a lot in the Cross Sell App and we continue to, having another app helps us.

Also, in the next month we will release a new version of Cross Sell app and we will have a payed plan also. But as you saw also, the customers who install now and still have it installed when we release the new version, will be able to use all the new features free for life.

We thought that this is our way to say thank you to our customers who have trusted in us when our app was just launched and with limited features. It means so much when you are at the beginning of your business and see that the customers support you.

I hope we answered your question :)

TNAZ Designs Affiliate

Amazing. Couldn't have asked for better. It does what it says it will. I am grateful to the manufacturers for keeping it free.

September 27, 2019

We are so happy to hear this, this makes our work rewarding!

Fly-Dandy

I just installed the app and I like how it looks. I hope that it works as good as it looks! I hope it will help me to increase my sales!

September 27, 2019

Thank you for the great review!
We hope also that our app will help you with your sales :)
Also, if you need our help in any way, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have a beautiful day!

Motivationality

Very very nice i tried it and i match with what i want for my store i recommend it for everyone and it's free!!

September 27, 2019

We are happy to hear this! Thank you for the great review :)

Grabgears

This is definitely a very awesome app, the only thing that could make it better if they made the font more clear, it looks a bit faddy and not that clear, the button as well. other than that it's great!

September 27, 2019

Thank you for the great review, it means so much.
As for the recommendations you mentioned, we will of course try to improve as much as we can at a general level.
Until then, if you want, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our team will try to improve the look of the widgets on your store.
We hope to hear from you!

Digital Media Warehouse

I use this app to help showcase what other customers have bought or products that are more expensive. The only thing I wish we could do would be to edit the styling of the cross selling section with font types, colors, and whatnot because the font is very hard to read in the cross sell section.. Even without that it is still a great app, but it would be better if we could make the font not white so it stands out more against the white fading of the section. Easy to use app with low installation process.

**UPDATE**
Customer support reached out and is working with me on some of the problems I have. Definitely wasn't expecting a response, let alone one so fast. This is the best customer support I have received on an App so far to date. Most of them do not respond, but not Buddha Apps!

September 27, 2019

We are so glad that you are happy with our support. And trust me, it was a pleasure working with you :)
We hope that our app helps you and if you ever need our help, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Have an amazing day!

AtlasE Products

Great app. Great support. The team helped mage minor adjustments to code. They gave me a prompt response.

September 20, 2019

We are so glad you are happy with our app. And it was a pleasure working with you :)
Have a great week-end!