Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

My Baby My Todder

This App has the potential to optimize my sales quickly to six-figures in less little than a year. However, time will tell. I just bought the App, how can I provide this information??

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us :)
We hope also that our app will help not only with the aesthetics, but to see an improvement in sales!

Regarding your question, I am not sure I understood it. Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with more details regarding what information you need from us and we will try to help you as soon as we can.

Thank you!

Papagaio Health Cafe

I think the pics are too big for my theme... could be a way to change the size? Easy to install and do the job very well. Just waiting to see if will make any impact on our store. Thanks a lot

September 2, 2019

Hello, Thank you for the nice review, it means so much to us!
Regarding the pics, at the moment the best pictures to fit perfectly into our widgets are at 1:4 ratio. I looked into your store and I saw that you are using square photos.
At the moment it will be difficult to make considerable changes to the widget design, as we would have to make them for all our clients. But we are working on a solution for the square pictures which will be released with our apps new version pretty soon.

However, I passed to our developer to have a look on your store and see how much can he improve at your widgets appearance, at least the white panel with the version to be better centred. We will let you know once resolved from our email address, contact@buddhaapps.com

For any other questions you can reach us anytime at the same address.

Thank you again for trusting us!

BPWB-shop

Animation and design looks good. But the font i way too bold. And the overall appearence seems to be low quality. Text and pictures looks very low quality

I would like to use this app. love the animation. But the quality looks very off.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback. Although this is the first version of the app, we know that improvements to the features (including design features) need to be added. This is why we noted all our customers recommendations and we have already almost finished the new version of the app which will be soon released.

As for the pictures looking low quality, please know that regarding this there isn't much we can do from our end. Our app takes automatically the pictures of your products from your store Products section and adapts them for our widgets at their quality. So for our app to work properly good quality pictures for your products need to be added in your Store Admin.

I really hope you understand.

Macaroon Lifestyle

Just love this app! thrilled to have it installed on my site. Looks great and definitely helps with cross selling and up selling

Hi,
Thank you for the amazing words, it means so much to us!
Is there anything else we can do so our app become 5 star worthy?

Have an amazing day!

Infinity Love

horrible cross-sell app.

August 28, 2019

Hello!
We are very sorry to read your review! Unfortunately you did not provide any information in regards to what makes our app "horrible".

Did you encounter any issue with it? Did it not apply to your product pages?

For any problem you may have encountered, our team would be more than happy to help you. We already sent you an email but we received no reply.
If you change your mind, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will reply to you as soon as we can.

It would be very helpful to at least give us more details on why you think our app deserves 1 star review, as we want to make sure that it works seamlessly for all our customers. Until now we only received great reviews, this is the first 1 star review and we are a little confused.

Hope to hear from you!

Providence Acessorios E Moda

É necessário configurações de idioma pois o botão add ao carrinho fica em inglês sou do Brasil só isso que falta para ficar 100%

August 28, 2019

Hello, sorry for replying into English but unfortunately we do not speak Portuguese.

I understand that at the moment we do not have the set up to change the Add to Cart text, but we will add this feature very soon together with a lot more design options.

Until then, if you wish, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with the text you want to replace "Add to Cart" and we will be happy to make the change for you.

Have a great day!

Rox

Love Threads

So easy to use and seems to be working well. The app was easy to install and make the necessary changes to look aesthetically pleasing on my site.

August 20, 2019

We are so happy to hear this!
Thank you so much for the kind words and appreciation :)

We wish you many, many sales!

Champagne Occasions

This app is great. Like really great!
It is literally a click of a button, and its installed.
I don't like to touch code, as a blonde I get very nervous when apps ask me to... and this was the easiest by far to install.
It is visually appealing, it does exactly what I was looking for , and super simple.
5/5 :)

August 20, 2019

Thank you so much for this review, it makes us very happy to see that the feature we worked for so much (1 click to apply) is actually useful!

We are so happy you are enjoying using our app :)

Have a lovely day!

Nippout

Great app. easy to install and setup. great quality and tutorial video. Come up with some more pls- and it's free.... great experience.

August 20, 2019

Hi, thank you so much for the nice words, it means so much, especially that you used our help tutorial! :)

And we promise, very soon we will add more exciting features. We will let you know before time about the new version !

Supracell

Good app that I added now I wait for results. This app drive attention to other product that customers many not have seen

August 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy that you enjoy using our app and we hope you will continue to do so!
Have a lovely week!