Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Asurel Pets

The app works flawlessly with my store's theme. I'd like to see some more customization options for both the functionalities and looks (i.e. changing the font color for the name of the product, changing the add to cart button options etc). It works in a simple way, anyway. Thanks!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review!
It means so much :) Also, please know that we will add new customization features pretty soon and we will let you know in advance to take full advantage of them!

Until then, if you want, please send an email at contact@buddhaapps.com with details on what changes you want to make and we will try to make these changes for you.

Have a great day!

Leavency

Bonne application, je recommande !

September 16, 2019

Nous vous remercions pour vos impressions!

Nous vous souhaitons une belle journée!

HempSharp

I'm excited to see how this really nice app is going to perform, it looks to be a very good addition to my store

September 16, 2019

We are so happy to hear this!
If you have any other questions about how our app is working, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will be happy to answer them :)
Thank you for the great review!

OneWeek.Com

Hi, we just added this app and enabled it today, it looks to be a good app and I'm looking forward to seeing it in use in the future

September 16, 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, it means so much!

If anytime you need our help, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have an amazing day!

Skate to Save

This is fantastic! Cute way of fading in and out the products and makes it super cute! This is fantastic! Cute way of fading in and out the products and makes it super cute!

September 16, 2019

We're so excited to read your review! Thank you so much for the positive feedback :)

Have a lovely day!

CureNat

Really helping staff, very good app, thank you very much Buddha app staff !! They help me to translate very fast !

September 16, 2019

It was a real pleasure working with you! Don't hesitate to reach us anytime you need our help :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Egg n Chips London

Unfortunately this app doesn't do what it says, it promotes items which haven't sold and promotes womens products to men etc

September 16, 2019

I am so sorry you did't have a good experience using our app :(

The algorithm our app uses is based on the real data of the store orders. Until now it seemed to work ok for our other customers and the recommendations were the accurate ones. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense for this app to exist.

I suspect that some kind of error might have interfered. It is a brand new app and as you can imagine, sometimes issues might occur in the beginning. I am sure our team can solve the problem and make the app work perfectly for you.

If you wish to reinstall it the app, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will make our best to solve the problem.

I really hope to hear from you!

Have a great day!

superdealsshopping.net

Es gefällt mir toll, und hoffe dadurch mehr Verkäufe zu machen. Ich freue mich auf die Zusammenarbeit

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the great review. It is so important for us your appreciation. We hope also that our app will help you increase your sales!
Have an great day!

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I Used This Application to help me to make my store look better and help me to make more purchase.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the great review!
It is so important to us!

We are so glad to hear this and we hope too that the use of our app will translate in a considerable increase into your sales !
Have an amazing day!

My Baby My Todder

This App has the potential to optimize my sales quickly to six-figures in less little than a year. However, time will tell. I just bought the App, how can I provide this information??

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us :)
We hope also that our app will help not only with the aesthetics, but to see an improvement in sales!

Regarding your question, I am not sure I understood it. Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with more details regarding what information you need from us and we will try to help you as soon as we can.

Thank you!