Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

FarmGirl Frosting

So far so good. Adding this app was super easy and did it pretty much by itself. I can't wait to see what it does for my business.

February 28, 2020

Thank you for the great review, it means so much to us :)

We hope all this will be a positive experience for you!

MantaRay-Fish

En menos de 5 minutos, totalmente lista, configurada y funcionando. Simplemente genial. El resultado es fantástico.

February 28, 2020

Muchas gracias! No encanta que la application es facil de usar y que estas contento con el resultado :)

Que tenga un buen dia!

MAZIR

Very nice app ! The design is amazing and the support is very responsive. I asked for some changes in my shop and it was done as I wanted.
I recommend Cross Sell Pro.

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback :) It means so much to us and it was really great working with you.

Have an amazing day!

Aubreys Accessories

Just added to my store and so far this looks absolutely amazing! Can't wait for it to start analysing the data/ orders and promoting more relevant products... so happy! Been searching for an app (free) like this for some time! Very pleased - thank you.

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy that this was the app you were looking for and we are excited that you are our customer :)

We wish you a lot of sales!

PAL and GAL

This App is very User Friendly. Identified an issue where one of the price was not displayed correctly. The App provider response is outstanding and keeping me posted throughout. Fixed the issue quickly! Thanks Cross Sell Pro Team.

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback and we are happy that the issue was solved !

If you ever need our assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach us!

Don't Furr-get the Cat!

Absolutely brilliant app!! A MUST HAVE. It portrays recommendations in a VERY professional manner and always chooses other items to upsell that are very much in line with the product the customer is purchasing or the next type of product they might want - it turns jello into creme brulee.

February 28, 2020

Such a great review! :) Put a smile on our faces! Thank you for it!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Elevated Climbing

Super easy to setup and use. It gave a fresh new look to the website. Looks like it will be a great fit for my business.

February 7, 2020

Thank you for the positive review! We are so glad you are happy with our app!

Have an amazing day!

tablelegssite.com

Excellent app . They did a really good job and we will be sure to use them again in the other future apps. Thank you

February 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

PassionAutoFrance

Excellent app but more importantly amazing service from these guys. I asked if a small change could be done for me (as my site is in French and wanted ''add to cart" changed to the French version), thinking that they probably would not get back to me (it is a free app after all).
How wrong was I !!!
Within an hour I had a reply saying they would look into it and 24 hours later another email inviting me to check my site as they had implemented my request and done exactly what I had asked for.
I cannot recommend this app and these guys enough (not forgetting how easy it is to implement the app, no need to be an IT expert, just a couple of clicks and it is running).
Once again a very big thumbs up to you and credits for your work

February 7, 2020

What an amazing review! You put a big smile on our faces :)
Thank you so much for all the kind words. We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

If you ever need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Zembily

this app looks like it does what it says it's supposed to, and its free so im happy if anything does pop up ill update

February 7, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, it means a great deal to us!

Is there anything else we could do to improve your experience and be 5 star worthy?