4.8
August 19, 2021

Cross sell has the best support team period. Sadly this review allows me to rate them only 5 starts. But I would have given them 10 stars if I could. The app really does what it says. And the algorithms are crazy whack! God bless the full team.
-Ashu

Provenance Gifts
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! It's much appreciated!
We’re always trying to offer best experience with our app and we're hoping to bring more benefits to your store.

August 18, 2021

Cross Sell PRO is so easy to use!! I was afraid I may take a while to learn it but it is so straight forward. I am so happy I have come across this app. ☺️

Le Marz Fragrances
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied August 26, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it

Cheers

June 28, 2021

Great app and great customer service! Very happy with it ! It has all the features and not much expensive

Classified Records
Ireland
Time spent using app: 9 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our customer support team.

Have a lovely day!

February 25, 2021

Easy and fast to install. Smooth integration with our store. Hope it helps to promote our products and increase our sales :)

Rouge by barracks - Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. It's much appreciated!
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

February 9, 2021

great app i really liked it , i hope in the future if you can make the sizes of the icons modifiable , all is good

ARGAN GARDENS
Morocco
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us. Also, we took note of your request and if possible we will add this feature in the future.

Have a lovely day!

February 3, 2021

It does exactly what I wanted, which is to recommend our wider range of products to customers when they look at a specific product on our site. The pricing is low enough that it made sense just to pay for it even though I almost always make use of the full free period before paying for a Shopify app. I'm happy to give this a 5 star rating.

Pico Sauces
Time spent using app: 13 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and for your support! This means so much to us :)

We hope that you continue to enjoy using our app!

Have a great day!

Edited January 31, 2021

Just installed it and it looks really nice. Also like the fact that you can select the variants. Great to see that it also offers a "people who bought this also bought these" option.

Talon Fight Gear
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

Have a great week!

January 21, 2021

I really enjoy this app, it was easy to set up and is user friendly. Also, the customer service is very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend it!

Color Drops Mandala
Romania
Time spent using app: 10 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 27, 2021

Have an amazing day!

January 19, 2021

Customer service/ support was EXTREMELY helpful! Got back to me super quickly and manually coded for my team. HIGHLY recommend this app, nothing but great feedback.

ZelusFitness
Time spent using app: 4 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! It is so important to us. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else :)

Rox

January 1, 2021

Absolutely amazing, looks professional and really easy to usennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Cheeky Sneaks
Time spent using app: 22 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Rox