Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Lotus Blossom Inc.

Amazing App! Beautiful presentation and we can't wait to see how our customers like it. We were looking for a free app that could show customers what others were buying in our store. Perfect! Thank you.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it means the world to us :)
We are happy you are finding this app useful and we wish you many, many sales!

NewGeneration4u

very nice app, the caption is little blurry but the presentation is indeed innovative, well done overall very nice app

July 30, 2019

Thank you for the nice words and appreciation! It means so much.
The blurry caption should not appear and I am sure we can help you with, as my colleague also advised by email.
If you are willing to give it another try, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and my colleagues will be happy to help you :)

Techniko Auto Direct

I installed this app to help cross sell products on my new store. I chose the app based on the current 4.9/5 star ratings, it was free and appeared very easy to use. After installing the app the cross selling function was up and running in seconds and It is certainly worth using. I highly recommend this app to anyone if they're looking for an easy and quick way to cross sell their products.

July 30, 2019

We are so happy to read your review and that you had a positive experience using our app :)
Thank you so much for the great feedback, it means so much to us!

Face 2 Soul Beauty Boutique

This app is absolutely amazing. Have tried other paid apps for also bought options and this one blows them out of the water and is 100% free for life, no matter what. Super user-friendly, very easy to install, and the moving graphic they use for the also bought recommendations look phenomenal. This is a great all around app, highly recommend trying this before using a paid option.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation! it means the world to us and we are so happy you enjoy using our app !

If you ever need our help, please do not hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

BR Ciclista

Muito bom, atende as necessidadades da forma correta e dá praticidade no dia de quem precisa utilizar

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, it means so much to us!
Please reach us anytime you need our help at contact@buddhaapps.com

Chez TAT'S

A really AMAZING App !!!
The pictures move like a vidéo and the support service is really efficient.
And NO, I can't believe it... That's CRAZY.... It's FREE !!!

July 30, 2019

:))) thank you so much for your enthusiasm, reviews like yours make all the work worth it!

We are so happy you enjoy using our app :)

nerdotaku.com.br

Muito bom design fantástico... Super recomendo. Ainda compatível com product review que já utilizava na loja. Entrei em contato com o pessoal do suporte para personalizar a aparência e fui muito bem atendido e deixei com a cara da minha loja... Perfeito.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Although I do not speak Portuguese, dictionaries help a lot.
It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy that the app is what you were looking for!

Wash Cómics

Really usefull. It is super easy to costumize and it works perfectly in our store.
Highly recomended. Great job

July 30, 2019

It is so great to read such positive feedback as indeed we worked so hard to create this app!

Teething For Baby

It's easy to use, to set up, to start...And it's free !!! If you are starting it will be a perfect debut.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are happy you find our app useful.
We wish you have an amazing journey on Shopify!

Baby Ninja

I have used other cross sell apps, but nothing as good as this! Seamless integration to Shopify with just one click with a beautiful layout. Amazing!

Thank you so much!!!
We are so happy you are having a positive experience in using our app :)