Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Fly-Dandy

I just installed the app and I like how it looks. I hope that it works as good as it looks! I hope it will help me to increase my sales!

September 27, 2019

Thank you for the great review!
We hope also that our app will help you with your sales :)
Also, if you need our help in any way, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have a beautiful day!

Grabgears

This is definitely a very awesome app, the only thing that could make it better if they made the font more clear, it looks a bit faddy and not that clear, the button as well. other than that it's great!

September 27, 2019

Thank you for the great review, it means so much.
As for the recommendations you mentioned, we will of course try to improve as much as we can at a general level.
Until then, if you want, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our team will try to improve the look of the widgets on your store.
We hope to hear from you!

Digital Media Warehouse

I use this app to help showcase what other customers have bought or products that are more expensive. The only thing I wish we could do would be to edit the styling of the cross selling section with font types, colors, and whatnot because the font is very hard to read in the cross sell section.. Even without that it is still a great app, but it would be better if we could make the font not white so it stands out more against the white fading of the section. Easy to use app with low installation process.

**UPDATE**
Customer support reached out and is working with me on some of the problems I have. Definitely wasn't expecting a response, let alone one so fast. This is the best customer support I have received on an App so far to date. Most of them do not respond, but not Buddha Apps!

September 27, 2019

We are so glad that you are happy with our support. And trust me, it was a pleasure working with you :)
We hope that our app helps you and if you ever need our help, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Have an amazing day!

AtlasE Products

Great app. Great support. The team helped mage minor adjustments to code. They gave me a prompt response.

September 20, 2019

We are so glad you are happy with our app. And it was a pleasure working with you :)
Have a great week-end!

Asurel Pets

The app works flawlessly with my store's theme. I'd like to see some more customization options for both the functionalities and looks (i.e. changing the font color for the name of the product, changing the add to cart button options etc). It works in a simple way, anyway. Thanks!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review!
It means so much :) Also, please know that we will add new customization features pretty soon and we will let you know in advance to take full advantage of them!

Until then, if you want, please send an email at contact@buddhaapps.com with details on what changes you want to make and we will try to make these changes for you.

Have a great day!

Leavency

Bonne application, je recommande !

September 16, 2019

Nous vous remercions pour vos impressions!

Nous vous souhaitons une belle journée!

HempSharp

I'm excited to see how this really nice app is going to perform, it looks to be a very good addition to my store

September 16, 2019

We are so happy to hear this!
If you have any other questions about how our app is working, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will be happy to answer them :)
Thank you for the great review!

OneWeek.Com

Hi, we just added this app and enabled it today, it looks to be a good app and I'm looking forward to seeing it in use in the future

September 16, 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, it means so much!

If anytime you need our help, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have an amazing day!

Skate to Save

This is fantastic! Cute way of fading in and out the products and makes it super cute! This is fantastic! Cute way of fading in and out the products and makes it super cute!

September 16, 2019

We're so excited to read your review! Thank you so much for the positive feedback :)

Have a lovely day!

CureNat

Really helping staff, very good app, thank you very much Buddha app staff !! They help me to translate very fast !

September 16, 2019

It was a real pleasure working with you! Don't hesitate to reach us anytime you need our help :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!