Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

CureNat

Really helping staff, very good app, thank you very much Buddha app staff !! They help me to translate very fast !

September 16, 2019

It was a real pleasure working with you! Don't hesitate to reach us anytime you need our help :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Egg n Chips London

Unfortunately this app doesn't do what it says, it promotes items which haven't sold and promotes womens products to men etc

September 16, 2019

I am so sorry you did't have a good experience using our app :(

The algorithm our app uses is based on the real data of the store orders. Until now it seemed to work ok for our other customers and the recommendations were the accurate ones. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense for this app to exist.

I suspect that some kind of error might have interfered. It is a brand new app and as you can imagine, sometimes issues might occur in the beginning. I am sure our team can solve the problem and make the app work perfectly for you.

If you wish to reinstall it the app, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will make our best to solve the problem.

I really hope to hear from you!

Have a great day!

superdealsshopping.net

Es gefällt mir toll, und hoffe dadurch mehr Verkäufe zu machen. Ich freue mich auf die Zusammenarbeit

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the great review. It is so important for us your appreciation. We hope also that our app will help you increase your sales!
Have an great day!

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I Used This Application to help me to make my store look better and help me to make more purchase.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the great review!
It is so important to us!

We are so glad to hear this and we hope too that the use of our app will translate in a considerable increase into your sales !
Have an amazing day!

My Baby My Todder

This App has the potential to optimize my sales quickly to six-figures in less little than a year. However, time will tell. I just bought the App, how can I provide this information??

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us :)
We hope also that our app will help not only with the aesthetics, but to see an improvement in sales!

Regarding your question, I am not sure I understood it. Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with more details regarding what information you need from us and we will try to help you as soon as we can.

Thank you!

Papagaio Health Cafe

I think the pics are too big for my theme... could be a way to change the size? Easy to install and do the job very well. Just waiting to see if will make any impact on our store. Thanks a lot

September 2, 2019

Hello, Thank you for the nice review, it means so much to us!
Regarding the pics, at the moment the best pictures to fit perfectly into our widgets are at 1:4 ratio. I looked into your store and I saw that you are using square photos.
At the moment it will be difficult to make considerable changes to the widget design, as we would have to make them for all our clients. But we are working on a solution for the square pictures which will be released with our apps new version pretty soon.

However, I passed to our developer to have a look on your store and see how much can he improve at your widgets appearance, at least the white panel with the version to be better centred. We will let you know once resolved from our email address, contact@buddhaapps.com

For any other questions you can reach us anytime at the same address.

Thank you again for trusting us!

BPWB-shop

Animation and design looks good. But the font i way too bold. And the overall appearence seems to be low quality. Text and pictures looks very low quality

I would like to use this app. love the animation. But the quality looks very off.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback. Although this is the first version of the app, we know that improvements to the features (including design features) need to be added. This is why we noted all our customers recommendations and we have already almost finished the new version of the app which will be soon released.

As for the pictures looking low quality, please know that regarding this there isn't much we can do from our end. Our app takes automatically the pictures of your products from your store Products section and adapts them for our widgets at their quality. So for our app to work properly good quality pictures for your products need to be added in your Store Admin.

I really hope you understand.

Macaroon Lifestyle

Just love this app! thrilled to have it installed on my site. Looks great and definitely helps with cross selling and up selling

Hi,
Thank you for the amazing words, it means so much to us!
Is there anything else we can do so our app become 5 star worthy?

Have an amazing day!

Infinity Love

horrible cross-sell app.

August 28, 2019

Hello!
We are very sorry to read your review! Unfortunately you did not provide any information in regards to what makes our app "horrible".

Did you encounter any issue with it? Did it not apply to your product pages?

For any problem you may have encountered, our team would be more than happy to help you. We already sent you an email but we received no reply.
If you change your mind, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will reply to you as soon as we can.

It would be very helpful to at least give us more details on why you think our app deserves 1 star review, as we want to make sure that it works seamlessly for all our customers. Until now we only received great reviews, this is the first 1 star review and we are a little confused.

Hope to hear from you!

Providence Acessorios E Moda

É necessário configurações de idioma pois o botão add ao carrinho fica em inglês sou do Brasil só isso que falta para ficar 100%

August 28, 2019

Hello, sorry for replying into English but unfortunately we do not speak Portuguese.

I understand that at the moment we do not have the set up to change the Add to Cart text, but we will add this feature very soon together with a lot more design options.

Until then, if you wish, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with the text you want to replace "Add to Cart" and we will be happy to make the change for you.

Have a great day!